Icy Pick-up

Danny sat down beside Sam, A headache developing thanks to Undergrowth and Maddie. He sighs before looking back at the class.

"Where not gonna be moving for a while so you can all sit down if you want to." the all sat down in their little groups and started talking among their peers. Danny shook his head. Even after all that happened on the trip they still had to divide themselves into their normal groups.

The nerds were in a circle near the carriage talking about what just happened. Not only did Danny take a hard blow from the giant plant ghost but he came back as if nothing happened. It didn't even look like it left a mark or anything.

Dash and Paulina were talking about how cool Phantom looked completely forgetting everything around them. The rest of the A-list were looking around, probably scared that another ghost is gonna show up.

Tucker, Dani and Val walked over to Danny and Sam, a worried looked on all their faces. Dani dropped on Danny's lap since that seems to be her chair no matter where they were at. Dani was messing with Sam's head trying to see if there was any injury that they should be worried about.

Tucker and Val sat on the other side of Sam looking down at Sam.

"Sam's gonna be alright guys don't worry," Danny said, removing Dani's hands from messing up Sam's hair anymore.

"Well, Frostbite said he would be here as soon as possible," Tucker said. Val looked up from Sam's unconscious body.

"Who's Frostbite?" Val asked. Danny was about to reply but Tucker beat him to it.

"He's Danny's pet monster." Tucker snickered. Danny punched him in the arm.

"Oww, why am I always being abused," Tucker whined

"Maybe you think before you say something," Dani said laughing

"He is not my pet monster," Danny growled. "He is the ruler of the Far Frozen and a yeti that happens to be my friend," Danny said a playful glare pointed to Tucker.

"He and his people are also quite attached to you as well, right O' Great One," Dani said laughing jumping from Danny's lap so that she wouldn't be grabbed.

"Great One, why did she call you that?" Val asked

"Because of the time I saved the world and ghost zone from the Ghost King. Since then he would not stop calling that even though I begged him to stop." Danny whined. Val started laughing while Danny stuck his tongue out at them.

Line break

It was thirty minutes before Danny heard the carriage. He stood up and turned to his class.

"Can I have your attention," Danny called out. Everyone turned to Danny.

"Thank you, while we were waiting, I had Tucker get in contact with friends of ours. He will be here shortly with a carriage. We will be able to go home after we stop there. Now I must warn you. He and his people might look scary but I promise you that they are friendly unless to try to mess with me or his people. Also please do not disrespect them. The one coming is a King and very close friends of mine." Danny said glaring at Maddie and Jack, Maddie glaring right back.

"More like a pet," Tucker muttered earning him a slap on the back of the head by Danny.

"Oww, come on dude," Tucker whined. Val and Dani behind them giggling.

The class stared at him confused and Maddie wanted to argue that they could not be trusted because they were a ghost but her concern for Sam made her stay quiet. There were some things she wanted to check up on Sam about since she was being controlled by that ghost.

A few more minutes passed before a large carriage. It pulled up right next to Danny. Danny and Dani had a smile on their face when the large ghost Yeti stepped out of the Carriage.

"Ghost!" Maddie and Jack yelled making Danny lose his smile. The class started screaming while Maddie and Jack jumped in front of Danny in a defensive stance. Frostbite sensing the hostility also got into a fighting stance and growled at the two in front of him.

"ENOUGH" Danny yelled out, his voice was a little deeper than normal drawing the attention of everyone. The students stop screaming and but started to back away from Danny. They already saw what he does when he is mad and don't want to be on the receiving end of that.

"What did I just say." He yelled "I just told you that a friend of mine was coming. I told you that he is friendly, but no. You really just don't listen." Danny continued to yell, his eyes flashing green briefly. This didn't go unnoticed by Maddie.

Danny walked past Jack and Maddie, who tried to grab him, Jack trying to stop him from going near giant yeti while Maddie had something else in mind. Danny walked pass them and put a hand on Frostbites shoulder causing him to stop growling and look over at Danny. A smile grew on his face.

"Hello Great One, I am sorry about my behavior." Frostbite said.

"It's ok and thank you for coming to pick us up. I really appreciate it." Danny said.

"Anything for you Great One." Frostbite said before a something latched onto Frostbite's fury chest.

"Frostbite a missed you," Dani said hugging the yeti tighters.

"I have miss you as well little one. Come on we should head to the guest courters in the far frozen." Frostbite said with a smile, which scared the teens. He started walking back into the carriage with Dani still hugging him. Danny walked back to pick up Sam before walking back to the carriage. He sat in the back, Sam resting on his lap. Tucker, Val, Dani and Frostbite sat nearby while the rest of the class sat on the opposite side of the class.

The entire ride took thirty minutes, the whole time Danny, Tucker, Dani and Val was talking to Frostbite. Danny was also playing with Sam's hair who still hasn't woken up yet.

Dani was asking how the pups were doing in the village. Every time they would visit she would play with the little pups which usually ended with one of the houses turning into a battlefield.

Tucker was asking about anything new in the lab. Being the Tech savvy person he was, he spent most of his time with the mechanics and scientist of the Far Frozen.

Danny and Val were talking about all the equipment she would be able to use since she was now a part of team phantom, plus the training area would be perfect for when they trained.

The class was nearing the Far Frozen, almost everyone started to shiver from the decreasing temperature. Frostbite reached under his seat pulling out a long box with a bunch of fur coats. Everyone was nervous about taking one but took in the end since they didn't want to freeze. The only one's that didn't have one was Danny and Dani, which confused the class.

When they finally reached the Far Frozen, everyone was glad they had a fur coat. Everywhere you looked there was either snow or ice. Frostbite led the group to a large ice building.

"Alright everyone, we will be staying here for the night, Tucker and Dani will lead you to your rooms." with that said Danny turned around with Sam in his arms, walking into an ice structure down the path.

Tucker and Dani lead the teens and adults to their rooms. The inside of the ice building was completely different from the outside. Everyone expected everything to be made of ice, much to their surprise, all the rooms were fully furnished and warm even without the fur coats. Maddie and Jack try to argue that they shouldn't here but Tucker quickly shut them down by asking them if they wanted to freeze outside instead. After everyone was in their rooms Dani, Tucker, and Val all walked went to Danny and Sam to see how she was doing.