BH 15

No guards, no sounds….

Gram has taught we well, I know their waiting. But without much for me to do, I open the car door. Stepping out my boots crunching the stones together. Just like clock work, Charles comes around a pillar. Dressed in a splendid white suit, open at the top showing off muscles that do nothing for me. My libido wants only one man, and he’s miles away. Shaking my head, I focus on Charles. The snake steps forward.

    “Aw there she is” Holding his arms out, like he’s going to hug me.

    “Where’s the disk Charles?” Keeping my body straight, and moving as little as possible.

    “Why’s it always business with you?” His emitting body to close for my comfort.

    “Charles dish now...please” Holding out my hand.

    “Wow, Little Ray has learned manors.” Chuckling as his fingers twist around a ringlet.

    “They have Matt, Charles. So I need the disk”

    “Yes I no” Chuckling more, taking a step back. My eyes thin, he’s done something.

    “How do you know?”

    “Cause I’m the one who gave him to them.” A fiery burning feeling crawled up my spine, as the tingles in my eyes started to increase in speed. The realization that they didn’t take Matt, that he did. It sank in so fast I started to shake. Swallowing the tears back, as the thought of Matt being put in danger because of me. And this Asshole took him from. Biting my lip as I watched him turn around to face me.   

    “Cat got your tongue?” Laughing, as he could very well me falling apart. My nose sucked in air, pushing the openings apart. A light breeze pulling off the ocean, swooped past us.

    “I promised Josie she could have you, but I think she’ll understand” Slipping my hand behind my back, pulling out the hand gun. Shooting off two rounds, as they smacked into his chest like red paintballs. Dropping to his knees, I walked over standing in front of him. Pushing threw his pockets, till I found what I was looking for.

    “R…Ray..” Chocking on blood.

    “Just die” Shooting another bullet into his head. Tears streaming down my face, as I turned around. Gun fire started blazing all around me, sliding into the car hitting the gas. The gates were closed, ramming the center pushing them just enough for the car to squeeze threw. Tears just kept coming, with no end in sight. My car phone rang.

    “Call from Trish”

    “Answer call” Wiping my eyes.

    “Boss?” She sounded frantic.

    “Yea” Sniffling.

    “Ray what happened?”

    “I shot him” Crying a little more.

    “Shot who?”

    “Charles, he gave them Matt” Banging on the wheel.

    “Geez, you shot him. Like dead?”

    “Yes dead, I doubt he’ll come back from a bullet to the head.”

    “Fuck girl” The silence as I waited for someone to say something.

    “You alright?”

    “No, I’m blazed” seething mad. The pain was growing stronger, as my hear felt the tightening. I ended the call, not wanting to talk to anyone. This was the end, all or nothing. Return Matt or die trying. High power from the car, squealing in the same pain as me. We were one sharing our pain, her kicking the into another spiteful speed. Turning the radio on I listened to Usher you got it bad. Water pouring both from my eyes, and sky. The sudden down pour filling my mood with such sadness.