BH 11

But it fell on deft ears, she was more then stubborn.

    Causing us to argue to the point of having rough make up sex. I doubt she really minded, it seemed to be the only way for her to get out her frustration. After are heated battle she would be able to talk to me normally. That day I had told her to just follow the procedure, just go by the book. For three short minutes I was graced with holding her, as she chocked on her own blood.

    Her eyes becoming paler and paler, words that didn’t make sense and pain filling my heart. I promised the day she was buried I wouldn’t fall in love. Like her I was dead, stone cold to the touch. Moving from the city of Los Angeles to Montana was a huge change. The weather being the hardest to get threw. I had found the add in a small paper, and the woman had been interviewing a few people. But when she saw me, she almost lit up like the forth of July. Mrs. Sandy was a nice older woman, easy to get along with.

    Was always offering to feed me, giving me things. A care taker at heart, her only rule was when her granddaughter came to town, I needed to go away. For some reason she didn’t apply the rule this time. Saying that it was fine if I stayed, that Raydance wouldn’t have any problems with it. Thinking it was the granddaughter who was asking me to leave, I didn’t have a quarrel with. She of course didn’t know me, and sleeping under the same roof with an unknown man was a little off color.

But I had sooner found out that it was Mrs. Sandy who was sending me away, as if she didn’t think I was good enough to meet her blood. It stung, but without a good enough reason I hadn’t confronted her about it. Now I see why, Raydance was a perfect name for her. She radiated from the inside out, a proud spirit filled woman. The part the got me the most was, I still hadn’t a clue why she was here. She hadn’t told me yet, and I was somewhat afraid to keep pushing such a topic. Having her dart back into her room like a bunny to a hole, aggravated me to know end.

    A surprising question my conscious’s asked.

    Do you love her?….

Do I love her like I loved Tatiana…no….but do I love her…yes. Tatiana will always be my first love, I had sworn my heart and soul to her. No woman could replace her. Feeling Ray next to me, only seemed to prove what a horrible man I really was. Here she lay naked and breathtakingly beautiful and I wasn’t giving her my everything. Selfish as it was, I refused to let her go. Part of me crazed for her, while the other half longed for Tatiana back….something that will never happen. Guilt washed over at the thought of me replacing Tatiana with Ray.

    She’s hate me….I thought…just hate me to no end.

I couldn’t bare the thought of either one of them hating me. A woman’s scorn is nothing to be taken lightly, they are more spiteful them a venomous snake. Making my mind up, I was going to have to decide what Ray and I were to become. And fast, as it seemed my ice covered heart is already warming up to the idea of her in our bed for years to come.

~Ray’s Pov~

I hadn’t much experience in the staying after sex, mostly I took the hint pretty well and left right afterwards. Knowing the sex rules as a one time deal, meant you got out when they either went to take a shower or get something to eat. With Dalton in the same house, I hadn’t a clue how the rules played out. We couldn’t avoid each other, and the bathroom was the only one in the house.    

    I had decided that if he so desired me out, he could do it himself. Must to my shock he let me stay, either to tired to do the dirty work himself, or just generally wanted to have me stay. Curling me closer, so that he could envelop me in his strong arms. This man was a minestrone of emotions, and I found him more interesting then when he turned my own knife against me. His massive size threatened to swallow me whole, but it was like he knew I was there making sure to keep a small air bubble between us. The vast amounts of booze I took in, was now almost gone. The pain however never returned, at least not now anyways. My fear was that I was filling my void with Dalton and would soon have to release myself from his hold, their allowing the pain and sadness to venture back in.