Prologue

Brenique Natasha Johnson 

Sitting up in my dorm room studying for my finals and my last year of college see I am majoring in cosmetology and make up I am graduating soon and I want to open up my own business as a make up artist and a cosmetologist on the side .

I was so into my studying all I hear is my phone ringing so I answered it but before I look at my caller id and saw it was one of my besties calling .

Hey girl what you saying I said through the phone still looking in my books for the final test and practical .

Nothing much hoe I was just calling to see if you wanted to go to this party at this huge mansion and before you say no I am studying I am not taking a no answer said Samantha .

Ok I will go when is this party bitch I said to her because she always does this to me and I do really need to let loose anyhow .

Oh it is tonight and look ya best and wear something sexy and appealing she said 

Ok and I will you driving hoe I said and hung up I placed my books away and went in my bathroom of my dorm apartment .

I went in my shower and scrubbed my body off with my favorite body wash which was a strawberry cream body wash I bought and fell in love with then I rinsed off and turned the water off and got out .

I grabbed my drying off towel and dried off then I went in my draw and got out a strapless bra and a matching thong I slipped them on then I went in my closet and got out my black and white strapless body con dress and slipped that on then I grabbed a black clutch and put every essential I needed including money and my house keys after that I did a simple makeup with red lipstick .

By the time I was done dressing I heard honking so I grabbed my phone and went out the door locking it and went inside Samantha's Mercedes .

Brenique in the mm 

Ok so we gonna turn up said my best friend see Samantha and I have known each other since diaper days our moms are best friends and well we never grew up with our dads well my dad he left when I was six and I never saw him again Samantha's dad left also but we went to school and college together  see Samantha looks exactly like Keke Palmer .

Ok whatever you say I said as we approached this big beautiful mansion she parked on the side and we got out I grabbed my clutch and we walked up the steps to the door and entered inside .

The party was alive and the music was hype Samantha led me to the bar where the drinks were being served see we aren't even legal but we don't care so she got us a  Ciroc mixed with cranberry juice so we were sipping our drinks when this sexy ass dude came near us so he took my hand and lead me on the dance floor and my song came on so I started whining on him and all I could have feel was his hard dick.

So after the song finish he leads me upstairs to what looks like the master bedroom and it was black and red and it had Jayceon on the wall so he takes my clutch and drink and rest it down he starts to kiss me on the lips and it turned to a full blown make out session .

Then he starts kissing on my neck then he zips my dress down exposing my bra and thong he then unhooks my bra and takes my panties off I haven't had sex since high school he pushes me on the bed he starts to undress and damn his dick is big he enters me roughly in and out .

Then he turns me around and he enters me from behind we went at it for a while then I felt myself cumming then he releases his seed in me .

I get up put my clothes back on grab my clutch and went downstairs where Samantha was downstairs dancing so I told what happened and told her to lets go so Ii can go home .

*********************************************************************************

What do you guys think vote and comment 

This is Brenique Best friend Samantha in the mm

and the guy Brenique had sex with is the Game 

The sexy talented Game yall 

Please Vote and comment next chapter will be out soon yall