Oh shit the menu...

"Well," I chuckled, quite embarrassed, "it looks like I don't know what to choose between all those dishes, so, I'd like to hear your advice?" I said before cupping my cheeks.

She cleared her throat, before blushing and nodding.

"Sure!"

She opened the menu and showed a page on which many traditional Korean dishes were shown. It honestly looked delicious.

"Do you like traditional food?
- Of course," I answered, so did my stomach. "Alright so, I'm taking a dolsot bibimbap, with extra kimchi, and extra rice. And also kimbap, please."

She chuckled before bowing.

"You must be very hungry, sir.
- You have no idea..." I said before handing her the menu.

"Is that all?
- I think it's enough," I said, smiling, "but could you bring me some iced tea please?
- Of course!"

I thanked her and grabbed my phone. I scrolled through the many notifications. I suddenly noticed the waitress was still there.

"Er, Mr. Park?" she asked quietly.

I frowned before putting my phone on the table.

"Yes?
- Can I have an autograph, please?"

I chuckled before taking the felt-pen she handed me.

"Sure, where do you want it?
- On my phone case, please."

I grabbed her phone, turned it and saw a photo of me on the case.

"I was pretty handsome that day, right?" I asked as I signed.

I handed her the phone and she nodded timidly.

"Thank you!" she said before quickly leaving me.

You're welcome.

┉┉┉┉┉

I grabbed the metal chopsticks and picked up some kimchi before putting it in my mouth.

"Definitely delicious," I stated as I chewed.

I then grabbed the bowl of rice and began devouring it. I took the jug of iced tea before pouring some in my glass.

I felt someone passing by as I was sipping some, until I noticed that certain someone stopped walking right next to me.

"Park? Is that you?"

I put the glass back on the table before turning my head a bit to face the energetic young man who was standing there.

"Yes? Byun?" I asked, smirking.

He shook his head before getting closer to me and whispering.

"When did you arrive? Why didn't you tell me anything? I was right there!" he said while pointing at his table.

I chuckled a bit before taking another sip of iced tea.

"I know.
- Yah, you!" he yelled before calming down. "Since when are you here?
- I don't know, twenty minutes maybe," I shrugged.