2| Seeing Stories

Start from the beginning

"Uhuh...You lost me" Sabi ko.

"Swerte mo may kaibigan kang level 5 and I know the topics that will teleport you agad agad sa level namin" He said.

Nanlaki ang mga mabigat ko na nga mata at nagising ang puso't diwa ko sa sinabi nya kahit na 45 minutes lang tulog ko kanina.

"And this is something na ilang beses na inattempt and the results are epic fail and pwede ka pang maalis sa guild" Sabi nya.

I gulped and felt anxious. Hindi na tuloy ako sure kung kaya ko pa pero, i will try.

"What is the topic?" I asked

"The story behind Ezekiel Einstein Yang" Sabi nya.

"Ezekiel Einstein Yang? Why him?" I asked.

"Di mo sya kilala, Ohmy...you're so naive" Sabi nya.

I became more curious to the point na naiinis na ako sa kanya dahil pasuspense sya.

" I will leave the data gathering to you pero I'm telling you, If you want to reach level 5, This is the key. 2 years old na ang topic na to and they all failed. Why? Because they lied and made up stories. You, You write facts and sana patunayan mo na factual ka talaga mag sulat so...Yes, Kaya mo yan" Sabi nya.

-

A story that will help me reach level 5 is about a boy?

And so,I tried to interview some people, boys, girls, students and staff.

I heard that he's a womanizer

he's like christian grey

he's hot

He's an extraordinary student but he failed his english class

Alam ko na pinagsabay nya ang Go siblings

He's good at playing piano just as he's good at playing with girls

May nagsabi saakin na laging may babae sa condo nya

He cheated on Maharlika Go sa kapatid nya na si Dhonnabelle Go

Those were the results of the survey that I did. Majority of the female population are drooling over him while sa males naman, More on the english class that he failed where they felt like it's weird for a smart student to flunk in.

-

"ARIES!" Sabi ko sa pagkatok ko sya studio nya.

"Oh bakit?" He asked.

"You want me to write an article about a womanizer?" Sabi ko.

"Uhuh!" He said smiling.

" Bakit naman...Bakit sya? Wala bang iba na mas relevant or significant? " I asked.

"Meron but It won't get you a promotion, He's the hot topic right now lalo na't he's doing well in school and a lot of girls like him" Sabi nya.

"Please, something beneficial sa mundo" I begged.

"Do you want to reach level 5? Alam mo naman diba? One piece na relevant and at the same time, maraming readers so good luck at that, kaya mo yan! I believe in you" Sabi nya sabay shut ng door sa mukha ko.

"ARIESSSSS!!!!!" Sabi ko.

-

And so the struggle began, Ilang beses akong nag lakad para makapag isip isip, tama nga ba tong gagawin ko? It sounds dangerous.