Special Chapter-Valentine's Day

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
I've been absent from writing this story for 3 years now and I'm sorry I stopped writing it at the time, but I was going through a lot personally and lost inspiration. Now that it's 2020, I obviously have moved on and haven't even been writing. Maybe one day I will return to writing, but not on this story or any of the others I've created. But anyways, I've come across this chapter I was saving for a specific point of the story that I wrote 3 years ago, but never published. It doesn't fit into the story line at all, obviously, but I thought I'd just publish it anyways for anyone who enjoyed the sensual stuff in this story. Thank you for supporting me, I'll always be grateful for that. 💙
———————————————————————————

EMMA'S POV

As I sit on the couch watching whatever was on the TV at the time, I look up at the clock hanging up on the wall. It was now 9:45 and Jack was supposed to be here 45 minutes ago. It was Valentine's Day and Jack and I have never spent a Valentine's Day together believe it or not because whenever it was that day, he was off doing some special concert for the holiday and I was never with him. And of course our first Valentine's Day finally together and he's late because he's been in Paris for a fashion show for a couple days now with Jack J since they were invited as celebrity guests. Today he was coming home and his plane landed at 5. Question is, where the hell is he? He knows how important today is.

I became quickly frustrated that he still wasn't here for two reasons. First, I just missed him, and second, I was horny as f*ck right now. I set up a romantic evening for him and I to spend together, with the hope that he wasn't exhausted from traveling. I had Fifty Shades of Grey on the screen, waiting to press play, and a nice dinner on the table, lit by a single candle light. I was even dressed in a new lingerie outfit I got a Victoria's Secret. A black corset, with my nipples visible through the bra area, a small piece of cloth covering my lady parts also, easily removable by a small clip that can be undone. My long hair was in little waves falling gently down my back, and my makeup done as a smoky eye, complimenting my brown eye color.

I sigh as another 10 minutes passes by but just before I'm about to turn off the tv and give up on the night, the knock at the front door finally arrives. My heart began to beat rapidly as I fix my hair and straighten out my lingerie, pushing my boobs up a little. I reach for the door handle and open it revealing Jack, jaw-dropped as I lean against the door staring him up and down, naturally biting my lip.

(A.N.: listen to Pray by JRY from the Fifty Shades Darker soundtrack starting now for best reading experience.)

"F*ck" he whispers and drops his bags immediately and wraps his strong, muscular hands around my waist, slamming the door behind him with his foot, then attacking my lips with passion.

"I missed you so damn much." He growled with sexual hunger turning me on as he moves his lips to my neck.

"I missed you more" I moan with my eyes closed and my head tilted back enjoying every second he sucks on my sweet spot.

His hands moved down to my a** and pulled up, signaling for me to jump up, so I obey and wrap my legs around his waist as he returns his lips to mine and carries us to the bedroom. He sets me back down on the floor and I glide my hands from his back to his butt and let another hand wander to the hem of his shirt. I tug up on it, trying to take his shirt off. With help, I succeed and quickly rejoin his lips. Our tongues wrestle for dominance, he ends up winning. He begins pushing me backwards and I lightly am shoved against the wall. I look at the desire in his eyes as he rushes back to me, taking my wrists and pulling them above my head, holding them together with one hand, so I couldn't move anything but my lips and tongue while he continued to roughly kiss me. His other hand slowly traveled down my lace corset and landed on the little fabric covering the place he desired to kiss me next. He unclips the fabric and rubs circles around me, forcing moans out of my mouth and into his.

"F*ck" I whisper as my eyes are closed and his kiss pauses to watch me squirm at his touch.

Without warning, he slides a finger in me and I wince in pleasure, my knees beginning to shake, ready to give out. His repeated motion of the curling of his finger, hitting my g-spot, eventually made me feel my climax approaching quickly. Just as I'm about to cum all over his hand, he growls in my ear, "Don't you dare cum."

I let out a small cry-like moan and bite my lip, trying to hold it in. I open my eyes for the first time to see him biting his lip back at me, watching me continue to squirm now more than ever. He pulls his jeans down to his ankles and without warning pulls my legs up and wraps them around his waist, letting go of my wrists with his one hand for the first time. I wrap my arms around his neck bracing myself for what was next.

He slips his hard, perfect sized, member into me and kisses my neck gently once before whispering in my ear, "Let go baby girl."

I release immediately on command with him inside me, making it somehow feel more incredible than any other orgasm I've ever had.
He carries me over to the bed and lays me down, him never slipping out of me.

Before his hips begin to move swiftly to thrust into me, he unlaces each little bow that is holding me into this corset

Before his hips begin to move swiftly to thrust into me, he unlaces each little bow that is holding me into this corset. He makes sure to do it as slow as possible so the anticipation grows. I gaze and admire his concentration on each little black bow, as he watches it unravel, knowing he would soon have all of me. When the last string is pulled and unraveled, he pulls the lingerie off of me and throws it on the floor, immediately rejoining my lips out of no where as he begins thrusting into me slowly and passionately. His hand creeps up on my bare skin on my side, and slowly glides up to my breast. He grasps me in his hand and massages them, earning another moan out of me. At the same time, he finds my g-spot once more and I let out an intense moan in his mouth making him release my lips.

"Right there" I whine, gripping the sheets.

I throw my head back and bite my lip as he thrusts faster in the same spot, going all the way deep into me. The feeling of him filling me up turned me on beyond belief.

"I'm close" I whimper snaking my hands back to his tan skin, gliding my hand gently down his muscular back.

I watch as the goosebumps form on his skin as he lets out a soft groan in my ear as his thrusts begin to become sloppy and he lets go in me.He pauses for a moment to recollect himself but then continues so I can reach my high. When I do, he rolls down back to the bed and lays beside me, both of us out of breath. My toes just beginning to stop curling, and my tight grip on the bed sheets beginning to loosen.

I turn my head to look at him, and find him already looking at me in an admiring way that made me smile, making me giddy inside.

"I love you." he whispers with a smile on his face.

"I love you too." I hum. "Happy Valentine's Day" I smile once more sweetly and push myself up with my elbows and hover over him.

"Happy Valentine's Day." He returns the smile and I lean down to tenderly kiss his lips.