Fight

A.N: Hey, everyone.

I know a lot of you have been waiting patiently for this next chapter; but before you read it, I've got some news.

My beta and I are almost finished with Finding Love, so this story is going to be placed on hold until we complete it. Also, my health has taken a bit of a turn, and I need to have surgery soon. I'm not sure when, but I'm going to still work on Finding until I do so I can get back to work on this story.

I've got a lot of plans for Different, so don't worry about it remaining unfinished!

Calla stepped around the partial wall as she walked over to the arena for her match.

'What was that?! It's Goku, he'd never hurt me. Way to go Calla now he's going to wonder what's wrong and be worried for his only day here. He's already curious about Goten and why I'm avoiding him. Why did I have to be a wimp and flinch from him?' She berated herself as she walked passed him just a few minutes ago, and the look on his face as she did that...

The woman bit her lower lip as she tried to think of the reason of why she did that. She was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't see her other friend coming towards her until he spoke.

"Hey!" Krillin's voice made her jump a little as she looked up. "Good luck out there, Calla!" A grin broke out on her face.

"Thanks, Krillin." She gave the short man a half hug before continuing on.

Feeling slightly more cheerful, the saiyan female continued on until she was stopped once again only this time it was the announcer. He had a large smile on his face, and Calla noticed that the man hadn't aged much in the time she had been gone.

"Calla Yasi! I thought I recognized your name earlier. It's been a very long time!" He walked closer to her and patted her shoulder. "The last time you guys came out to fight was the 23rd Budokai. I met up with some of the others of your group earlier, and I'm so happy to see all of you!"

"Really?" Calla asked with an incredulous expression. "I seem to recall a massive amount of property damage whenever we were here for a tournament. I also remember several times were your life was almost cut prematurely short as well."

"Ha ha ha!" The man let out a bark of laughter at that. "While that was true, there was hardly ever a dull fight with you guys! I mean all of you can do amazing things, not like that fights we've had lately at all...oh! That reminds me. Is that Goten boy your and Goku's son?" She froze at the words. Kenny grinned, the look on her face the only answer he needed.

"I knew it! I took one look at the kid and said 'I'll eat my microphone if that's not-". The female clapped her hand over the blond's mouth to shut him up.

"Shh! Goten is my son, Goku and I were never in a relationship. I haven't even seen the man since the 23rd Budokai."

"You didn't say he wasn't the father." His eyebrow rose as he looked at her.

"Ok fine, just don't....don't say anything about Goku please." Calla pleaded.

"Hmmm...well it's none of my business anyway I suppose, but I highly doubt that people can't see the resemblance, Calla. I mean...they're almost identical." Kenny huffed as he crossed his arms.