Special Scroll: Chocolate?

Start from the beginning

"Tell us! Is it Muu? Wait. Is it Koumei!? Hmmm. Maybe it's Sir Sinbad?" Ana teased.

"No! Not him! Never! I... He's an upperclassman. A year above us. That's all!" They were about to ask more question and I was so lucky that the teacher arrived. It was Miss Yamraiha, our teacher in biology. I dozed off a little because of my slight fever but I did try to stay awake. Recess came soon after two more subject. I decided to eat near the botanical garden to get some fresh air. It helped as little but a pounding headache came.

"I-I guess I really need to have some proper sleep soon." I staggered on my feet when I stood up. My vision kinda blurred but I tried not to drop. My fever worsened and my throat tightened. It was a little difficult to breathe.

"No! I'm stronger than this! Ah! I have to go inside now! Damnit!" Arriving two minutes before the next teacher saved me. I sighed in relief and listened to Sir Sinbad's lesson. He was our somewhat economics teachers. More like trader teacher. You see, he travelled around the world and been a trader since then. Anyways, he was teaching in front and many of our female students were swooned by him except me, Ana and Pisti (because she has Spartos). Ana is somewhat dating Leon but I am not so sure. She has not established their relation anyway.

Sir Sinbad kept on looking on my way with that dangerous glint in his eyes and that creeped me out a little. I could hear in his words that he was hinting on what day it will be tomorrow.

"Since it's Valentine's Day tomorrow? What do you think are the most selling items in the market?" Everybody raised their hands and most answered chocolates and flowers. If I would be practical, I would answer the ingredients. I would prefer to buy them and make the chocolate myself. Sinbad nodded with a knowing look. Soon, class ended. Next was Miss Arba's PE lesson.

"Sigh. I need to keep myself up." I ran around the tracks. I noticed the other court full of seniors and that was when I noticed him. He looked at me and smiled. I returned it with a blushing face and yes, I look like a total idiot right now. Stopping for a rest, I decided to talk to him.

"Hello, Yunan!"

"How are you, Azami?"

"I'm fine. Though I think I need to have some proper sleep this week since I'm really feeling tired this day." He glanced me a worried look but I just waved it off. Miss Arba called us and I staggered to my feet. Another pounding headache hit me and this time, my breathing was ragged. I don't know what happened next but I know that I fell hard on the pavement.

"Azami! Oi! Hang in there!"

Morning
Alttanin's Mansion

I woke up drenching in sweat. My eyes were heavy and my throat dry. The room was still dark and I felt a hand holding mine. I looked to my side to see Yunan with a serene expression. He looked so cute while he was sleeping. Okay... I sound like a creeper now. Carefully, I peeled off his hand and stood up. I wavered a bit but I was able to catch my balance. The door opened and Halphas entered with a tray of food in her hands. She smiled at me softly and told me that I should not even be standing yet. I sheepishly told her that I was fine.

"You should eat some breakfast and take medicine downstairs."

"I will. We do have some spare blanket here right? Yunan stayed up here in my house. I feel a little bad."

"The poor boy was so worried yesterday you know. You got pay him something, Azami-sama and it's Valentine's Day today~" I blushed. She laughed at me and I scoffed. She giggled once more before taking out a blanket to cover Yunan. Downstairs, Sitri hugged me tightly and gave me a bonk on the head for worrying her.