The Punishment

Sweat glistened in his skin, Eyes full of hurt and deadly tired. Teeth clenched for he can't bear his mighty load anymore. He pushed himself forward but he was tired,
Again and again, with all his strength, he tried to lift the sky above the earth.  Suddenly, he cried with anguished pain and the crackle of the burning whip.
"Serves you right for breaking promises." The fury whispered harshly at him. "Oh and you have a visitor."
"Who?" He asked, but the fury only cackled and left him.
"Thy punishment is not enough." A voice behind him whispered.
"Z-Zoë?" He gasped and then struggled with his load trying to look at her.
"Hmm... I think I shall arrange more punishments for you." Zoë smiled cruelly.
"Zoë, This is not you!" He cried.
"Ah, and You changed too..."She sneered, "You've  got weaker."
"Please forgive me..." He groaned,
Her dark eyes glittered dangerously. "It's easy to forgive but not to forget."
"B-but Zoë!"
She snarled, "Whatever pain you are feeling now, the pain you gave to me is thousand more painful."
"I-I know." He mumbled.
"Sweetie, time's up." The fury returned nodded at Zoë.
"Okay," She smiled sweetly then sneered,
"I hope you'll enjoy your time here..."
"Wait! Noooooo!!!!" He cried,
He was then whipped by the fury again as he cried in pain. Then until he lift his burden higher.
Sweat, blood and tears mixed in his face as he looked where Zoë left,
"I promise to you Zoë Nightshade in River Styx I will make sure that you will forgive me..." Hercules promised in clench teeth, looking wistfully at the distance at the same time.
                         &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Dedicated to Zoe_Nightshade172