I opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted by Tammy's voice that was clear with amusement, "You two know each other? Well, isn't that grand. Think we could get a discount?"

I kicked her lightly under the table, and she returned the action. Devon chuckled, but quickly changed his mood to being professional. "May I take your orders?"

"I'll have a diet pepsi, and a caesar salad." I spoke up first this time around. My left hand covering my eyes to block from the terrible sun glare that was directly shining towards me. I sent Devon a smile. He returned one too.

"I'll have the same thing," Tammy said. He wrote them down on the yellow notepad that was placed on top of the circular tray he held. With a smile on his face, he said he'd be right back with our drinks and later on our meals, and left me and Tammy alone.

Before she could get another word out, her phone went off. She looked at the screen only to slide it over to me. "It's for you," she said, the agitated look she had while on the phone with Harry earlier, returned once again. I groaned and hit the red ignore that sat beside the green answer button.

"You aren't going to answer?"

"Nope. Not right now." I avoided the need and guilt that were slowly edging me to call him back.

I couldn't though. He wanted to learn: he's going to get every aspect of what it is like to be in a relationship. Including the arguments that happen while in them. As much as he'll hate it, that's how it's gotta be.

It wasn't long before it rang again. We both looked at the called ID and to a pleasant surprise for Tammy, it was her fiancé. She grabbed the phone and excused herself. I nodded slightly, watching her walk into the restaurant while Devon was returning to our table. He presented me with Tammy and I's drinks before speaking, "Your food is going to be a bit."

"Thank you," I said.

"Anytime. And if you need anything else, just let me know."

Tammy returned shortly after, sitting down in her spot. Her happy mood seemed to have left without a trace. It was more anger than sadness that filled the air now. I wanted to ask her what happened but by the way she started to ask Devon about the desserts they had at this place, told me to restrain any questions I wanted to ask her.

After Devon had left with Tammy's new order of chocolate macaroons, she turned her attention back to me. "You know what I really hate about the males in this world?" She said, leaning in closer and grabbing her drink from the table.

"Tell me."

"It's that sometimes they think it's okay to do a terrible thing, like; ruin something very sentimental; cancel a date with his family; make their girlfriends feel terrible all the time. They think it's okay to do all those things when it's not. It really isn't." I agreed with her, it really isn't okay.

"Agreed." We didn't say much afterwards. It was one of those silences that you could tell we were both upset or deep in thought about something.

It was I who finally broke the silence, and I who completely disobeyed my inner thoughts that were protesting against the action I was about to do. "May I use your phone?" I asked, and she nodded sliding it over to me.

I got out of my seat to make my way over the washroom. I had a lot to say to him, and little words that described why I was so mad. I'm not even positive if that bit made sense. Anger and sadness weren't the only things that I held towards him right now. There was that two percent of guilt I felt as well.

The longer the line rang, the more regret I felt for doing this. I shouldn't have thought to call him back.

"Hello." He answered.

"Harry," I said, my voice not as stern as I hoped for it to be.

"Where are you?"

"I'm at a restaurant. I'll be home after," I said. Even if the being home after my lunch was a complete lie.

He sighed, "I... I don't know why I got upset with you." He said.

"Okay." I wasn't sure what to say to him and that was the only word that I could muster up.

Silence.

"Um, I'm gonna go now, get back to my lunch with Tammy. I'll be home later," I told him.

He said, "Okay."

And then I hung up.
-----

A/N: Hi hi. Long time yeah? Sorry. I'll try to get into the updating thing more often. I've just been sad a bit.

Anyways, I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter. I hope you like it though. And yeah.

Follow me on Instagram. @writinginstyles

I'll be on there quite a bit. I love you for reading. And don't forget to vote/comment. The more you do, the more i update.

Ahaha.

Alright, bye.
Ily. Xx