ix

Elise's POV.

There's that moment of fear that takes over you when you've been in a disturbing situation, that you've heard have happened to other people but never pictured it happening to yourself. Is indescribable, and unforgettable feeling. Having someone you thought you could trust let it happen to you, was just the icing on the cake in the situation. Adding to the fear you feel, you're in a shock that basically paralyzes your body and mind for a minute to even react quick enough. So, you're left to let the bad thing happen to you for a minute or two, until you've finally composed yourself enough to fight back. Or at least try to.

I didn't react quickly enough though. Well, I almost didn't react at all. It was last minute when I did, and I was thankful for that move I had learned incase of ever being felt up by some creep. I guess tonight was the night.

When Harry had left me to shower and calm down, I rethought about the whole event. I had my regrets about even deciding to step outside today. The anger was overpowered the sick feeling that had built up in me. Not leaving the restaurant when Tammy had was a big mistake. I'd have to tell her about this at some point, or maybe not.

Harry was patient, and quiet for the most part when I had gotten dressed. He was itching to ask me, I know. And I had to tell him immediately. It only happened an hour prior to my getting home and breaking down in front of Harry. It wasn't like he hasn't been silent or patient in front of me. He had been once or twice before, when I was crying both of the time. Both of those times, he somewhat comforted me with a cigarette and his attempt of comforting words. Those times were different from now. I wasn't practically raped by an unknown man, and being watched by one who's appearance doesn't belong with the mind it has now. Those times I had lost people or things that were important to me. In a way, I lost something as well though.

"Baby." Harry had wrapped his arms around me. His front pressed to my back, and I shuddered remembering that was the exact same way he held me. There was a difference though, Harry's hold on me was comforting and his had no comfort for anyone else but him. Harry's intentions were good. His were bad.

"I need you to tell me what happened to you, okay?"

I nodded. I slowly made my way from his grasp, feeling a sudden uncomfortableness with the position we were in. I sat on out bed and pulled my knees up to my chest. I waited for him to join me on the bed before I started to talk about it. Tammy and I has gone out for lunch, like originally planned. We went to a restaurant not far from where she worked. And Devon, the guy we had met from that club you had taken me to a while back, worked there." I stopped when I saw Harry's jaw clench, and my stomach growing weaker. A huge amount of Hatred towards him surfaced within me, as well as Harry. I continued, "He was our waiter. And for the most part he was just as he was the night you and I had met him. Our lunch was okay, sort of.

Tammy left halfway through, leaving him and I alone after she had invited him to join us. When she left, I knew I should have but I was trying to prove a point to you and I didn't come home. I honestly will never forgive myself making that mistake. It shouldn't've been made in the first place." I let out a shaky breath. Harry didn't look pleased but didn't say a thing. Just nodded his head. So I continued the story I was hoping I wouldn't have to relive. "We walked around for a couple hours. He asked me if we could stop at his friends house because he needed to get something, and it would take long.

He had been very nice, so I told him it was fine. And then we went to the house. There was a guy there, I think his name was Liam." I stopped myself, my forehead met my knee as I cried. "I-I followed Devon to where he was going, so I wouldn't be left with Liam. He kept giving me these looks. And I just avoided them though. When we got to the room, I didn't know Liam was following us and I-" I shook my head. Harry managed to hold me as best as could with the position I was. "He wouldn't stop touching me. He tried to get my pants open. And Devon. H-he just stood there and watched, a smirk on his face as he watched me struggle. At first I just felt so paralyzed and then I did what I could do to get him off me and sprinted."

Harry didn't say anything for a long while. He let me cry, not pestering me for more information. There wasn't anything said after that. I was worried about what thoughts were going through Harry's head. Was he even trying to come up with a response to my story. Or was the silence something he thought could calm me down. I liked the silence, yes. But I also needed a reply from him.

"I'm sorry," he said first. "I should not have destroyed your book, or the room. I'm so sorry, babe."

Harry's POV.

I repeated my sentence over and over again. In the end she had comforted me, telling me that there was a small chance she would ever see them again. I knew she didn't believe her words and neither did I. If we should ever stumble across both of them, it would be my job to make them regret doing what they had done to her.

She'd fallen asleep, not long ago. The story she told me still left a vivid memory in my mind. I'd drown it beer, but we were all out of it.

I was gonna keep my promise to Elise, and read the book she had given me. I was gonna put the anger I had towards Devon away, while she was sleeping. When she woke up, she could take me to where he lived and I could kick his ass.

••••

The ending of the book was very unexpected. His true love had died. I still didn't understand what Elise saw in this book really. I will say it wasn't half bad.

Elise was still sleeping when I finished the book. I didn't want to wake her up. But I took the opportunity to call her friend Tammy. I was going to find out where that bastard works and lives and I would do something to make him regret.

"Tammy," I spoke into the receiver.

"Harry."

"What was the name of the restaurant Elise and yourself went to earlier today?"

"I don't know. Why? Where is Elise?"

I groaned in annoyance, "She's sleeping."

"Well, I don't know the name of the restaurant."

"Okay." I hung up on her.
••••••

a/n: I know. I know. It's been like three weeks. i sorry. i had really bad writers block. i don't even like this chapter but i hope you do. I know it's short. sorry. i will update wednesday. i'm also writing a niall fic so yeah. okay bye. thanks for reading.