"It's nothing." I said, trying to wave the matter away. I had to be focused on babysitting, not my love life.

Which was pretty pathetic at that moment by the way.

"It's something, and I just want to say for not explaining sooner, that I'm sorry."

"You've already said this Rob."

"I know but-"

"Are you gonna be his girlfriend?" a tiny voice asked. Me and Rob turned towards it.

It was Kelee. I had completely forgotten she was listening to everything we said.

I reddened, but Rob just laughed. "Well, not gonna lie, I do want her to be."

"Oh." was Kelee's response. She was still grinning at us.

I rolled my eyes. "Look, this is super awkward to do in front of Kelee. Why don't we discuss this another time?" I asked Rob.

He chuckled. "We can discuss it another time, but I'm not leaving."

I blushed. It wasn't like I wanted him to or anything."Okay." I said. Everything was still kind of complicated between us, and in the past few days, I had ended up talking to Calvin again. I told him not to ever get his hopes up that the two of us could be something again. I felt bad that I had hurt his feelings, but I wasn't going to sit there and lie to him, or myself anymore. Besides, me and Calvin had a good friendship/association-ship before this whole thing happened anyways.

So that was one issue taken care of, and I hoped things started to go back to normal, even though nothing ever stayed that way forever in Cleveland.

On another bright note, I had saw no sign of Abigail or Maddie in these past few days. They had completely went ghost. I had, however, saw Samantha and Emilee Wilson walking on my street one day, but I didn't think much of it. They weren't any better than Maddie and Abigail, but they were better in a way. If that made any sense. I doubted the two of them were as evil and conniving as Maddie and Abigail.

Kelee had eaten almost the whole bag of Twizzlers, and I was sure her mother would not appreciate her daughter's sugar rush. By 4, she was practically bouncing off the walls, but still not talking much.

"Good job Heather. A hyper kid is totally gonna get you that money. Isn't she gonna be pissed?" Rob asked.

I felt irritated. Rob was making it seem like I was only watching Kelee for money, which I was, but I also enjoyed babysitting in general. I felt attached to every child I got to watch. The good and the bad ones.

"Hey, don't critique what I do. I know what I'm doing." I snapped. Rob's eyes widened at my tone, and even Kelee stopped running around.

"Jeez, sorry, I didn't mean it like that."

"Whatever, why don't you just go home."

"Fine." Rob said. "If that's what you want."

I didn't respond. It wasn't at all what I wanted, but I needed to focus on Kelee.

"I guess I'll stay then." Rob said.

My mother chose this moment to walk in. "What's wrong with that child. Good lord, I couldn't sleep at all because of all that running around." I was surprised something that small even woke her up, and wondered if it had done the same for my father. "Oh Rob! You're here? I didn't even notice you."

Rob waved at my mom. "Yeah, I was just stopping by to say hey to Heather."

"How sweet." my mother gushed.

I groaned and picked up Kelee who asked for more "Twizzies". When I shook my head, her face automatically fell.

"Is that why she's acting like that?" my mother asked me. "Because you fed her Twizzlers?"

"Actually, Rob brought them over."

"Actually, you fed them to her." Rob pointed out.

I glared at him, and he shut his mouth. My mother sighed. "Try to calm her down. Maybe she'll wear out by the time her mother gets here."

I nodded, and waited for the sound of my parents bedroom to close. When it did, I turned to Rob. "What the hell? You could've helped me out."

He put a finger to his lips. "Hey, hey, language. There's a small child present."

"What the hell!" Kelee's little voice shrieked.

Oh no.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed. Not only would Mrs. Celeste probably be pissed that her daughter had ate half a bag of Twizzlers, she would also be pissed that Kelee picked up on our language.

"That doesn't help the situation." Rob said.

I clasped a hand over my mouth when I realized what I said. I wouldn't have cursed if it hadn't been for stupid Rob Miller anyways. "Go home." I told him. "You're a distraction."

"Am I now?" he asked, his voice slightly playful.

"Yes! Go!"

"Fine, but there's one thing that I need before I do leave. It's kind of important."

I didn't listen to him, just pushed him towards the door.

"Hey!" he said.

"Bye."

"If I tell Kelee what I need and let her tell you, will you give it to me?" he asked.

I stopped, not really in the mood to deal with all of Rob's childishness at the moment. But I decided to see what he wanted.

"It depends on what it is, but fine. Kelee, is it okay for Rob to talk to you?"

She looked at him for a moment, then nodded. I rolled my eyes, then passed the small girl into Rob's arms. He whispered something to her, to which she continuously nodded about.

"Well?" I asked.

"Kiss!" Kelee said.

I blushed. No, she had obviously heard him all wrong. "What?"

"Kiss him!" Kelee said.

I swallowed hard. My heart was racing. Did Rob Miller really tell her that he wanted a kiss from me.

This had to be a joke, but I searched Rob's face, and it looked serious.

"Rob," I whispered. "You can't be serious."

"I am." was his only response. He set Kelee down, who ran to me and grabbed my hand.

We walked closer towards him, and Rob wrapped his arms around my waist. I used my free arm to wrap mine around his.

And we kissed.

I was in another world for those few moments. One where everything was so much better, and I was filled with joy and happiness. His lips were soft and warm, and I didn't want to stop, but I had to. Kelee was still watching us. She clapped her little hands together when we pulled apart, and Rob grinned at me.

"Are you okay?"

I felted dazed, but a small hand tugged at mine, and I was broken out of my trance. Kelee was telling me to lean down so that she could tell me something. I squatted down until I was level with her, and she cupped her hand around my ear:

"I think he likes you." she whispered.

I found myself smiling, then I turned towards her.

"I think so too."

A/N: Well I find this chapter to be pretty cute! What about you guys?