Valentines Day SPECIAL

Začít od začátku

You hesitantly, peeked out from under the covers, rolling your eyes as you saw your boyfriend, Johnny standing in the doorway, holding Daisy who was licking his cheek furiously. Sometimes you thought that dog liked Johnny more then you did. "Wakey wakey Princess"Johnny yelled, putting Daisy down and jumping onto your bed wrapping you in a hug as you groaned. "Y/n I swear, you love your sleep more then I do and that's saying something" Johnny laughed.  "Go away, it's to early" You groaned again, pushing Johnny's head away. Johnny just laughed harder, "It's not early dumbo, it's 3 in the afternoon, I woke up an hour ago"

It was an hour after Johnny had dragged you out of bed...literally dragged you out of bed, and you had showered and gotten dressed, that you and Johnny decided to go to Starbucks.  You smiled to yourself as you and Johnny held hands, swinging them back and forth. You walked into Starbucks before dragging Johnny to a table by a window. As Johnny went and ordered, you gazed out of the window, You laughed to yourself thinking how 9 years ago when Johnny was just a friend, how you were in this exact same position, on this exact day except cringing to yourself and hating Valentine's Day. Your smile grew wider as you remembered the night Johnny had asked you to be his girlfriend at prom. You were interrupted from your thoughts when Johnny came to sit back down holding two cups of caramel frappuccino. 

You and Johnny spent an hour sitting in Starbucks talking, laughing and drinking  the frappuccino. After you had finished your drinks, Johnny took your hand and led you to the park, leaning against the bark of your tree. The tree you and Johnny had named 'Willow' at the age of 7, when you would meet here after school and play for hours. Now, sitting here with the love of your life, watching the sun go down, it was almost as magical as the games you used to play.

"Cmon, lets go get some dinner" Johnny whispered, kissing your forehead before standing up, pulling you up as well. You leaned against his shoulder as you walked down, the now almost empty, street. You were confused when Johnny hailed a cab and got inside, with you jumping in after him. You watched him whisper something to the driver before the cab took off.  You looked at the cab driver in the rear view mirror, who noticed you staring. Seeing your confused face, the driver smiled at you. You frowned before turning to look out the window. 

Ten minutes later, the cab pulled to a stop and Johnny handed the cab driver some money before taking your hand and getting out of the car. You observed your surroundings, you were at a beach and as Johnny led you closer to the water you spied a rug with pillows and a picnic basket sitting on the edge of the sand, with a perfect view of the crashing waves and the nights sky. You settled down on the rug with Johnny sitting across from you. Being old enough to drink, Johnny took out a champagne bottle and two glasses from the basket, pouring a little into each glass and handing one to you. You sipped it as Johnny moved closer to you, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. No one talked, only the sound of the ocean was heard. 

Pizza had been devoured and more stars had come out. You were relaxing in Johnny's embrace when he shifted, gently moving you to one side. You gave him a confused look as you both adjusted yourselves, you sitting cross-legged and Johnny sitting on his knees. Johnny took a deep breath before reaching into the basket and pulling out a small box. Clearing his throat, he opened the box to reveal a gorgeous ring, your moth dropped open in shock, "Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, Ever since we met in kindergarten, I always knew you were special. My life has been a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs. In the passed few years, the roller coaster I've been riding doesn't struggle anymore to make it up those hills. Even though you can never get rid of the downs completely, you've been my cushion to help smooth out the bad times. You've given me a reason to succeed, a reason to better myself. I no longer feel like at any second the roller coaster I'm riding is going to plunge to the bottom or that my world is going to fall apart... you are my world. You are my best friend, the one person I can't imagine living without, the absolute love of my life, my soul mate and to everyone else my girlfriend." Johnny paused, clearing his throat and taking your hands in his, "and now...I want you to be my wife....So Y/n, will you marry me?" 

Johnny bit his lip, anxiously, waiting for a answer. Tears were streaming down your face, "Johnny, no one has ever said anything like that to me...ever." You started crying. Taking a big breath, you answered the question he had asked you, "Yes, Johnny....Yes"

One year later: Valentine's Day

"Just breathe Y/n, everything will be fine" Were the words you kept hearing from your best friend. It was your wedding day. Exactly one year after Johnny had proposed to you. You took a big breath before looking at yourself in the full length mirror. The white dress was beautiful, soft under your touch. "You look absolutely breath-taking Y/n" Your Dad said, stepping into the room as the stylist did the finishing touches to your hair. You smiled at your father before, turning to look at your bridesmaids. You grinned at them, "Are you ready?" Your dad whispered, walking over to you and giving you a big hug. You closed your eyes, taking a big breath before nodding. 

You linked arms with your dad, walking out of the room. You waited at the end of the aisle, out of sight from the crowd. Your flower girl starts walking first, throwing flower petals on the ground, then it was your bridesmaids. Everyone stood up as started you walking through the aisle. You looked at everyones smiling faces. You felt your Dad kiss your cheek, "Johnny is perfect for you Y/n but at the end of the day, You'll always be daddy's little girl" You blushed lightly, before gazing up at the Willows branches. You and Johnny had decided to hold the wedding right under the tree. 

Finally your gaze settled on Johnny, who looked as nervous as you felt. You smiled at him, not taking your eyes off him. He looked so handsome in his suit. You giggled as his mouth formed a 'O' as he looked at you. Finally, you had reached the alter, the butterflies had disappeared now as you took Johnny's hand, gazing into each others eyes. 

Valentine's Day was already a very special day. But now it was even more special as it marked the day you married the love of your life.

-

-

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY <3

I hope you enjoyed this imagines cause it took me two hours to write. Your welcome.

2030 WORDS BTW

Comment down below if you were/are a single pringle like me on Valentine's day or if your taken bacon :D 

I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day, I enjoyed mine cause my teacher gave us lollies YAYAYAYAYA

LOLOLOL BAIIIIII <3