Chair

Jonathan's POV

~Time fuck to mall~

As we walk into the mall Craig goes to straight to Starbucks. "You're such a white girl" Lui giggled; Craig just glared at him and ordered his coffee. Once Craig finally got his precious coffee we went to a table and sat down; I felt my phone go off in my back pocket.

(text.)

Evan- hey, I'm here where are you guys?

Del- Hi. We are at star bucks, Craig had to get his coffee.

Evan-  Lol, ok on our way is Lui still with you?

Del- yes

(end text)

Just as I put down my phone I saw Evan and 3 others walk in. David, Tyler and someone I've never seen before.. He was tall and handsome; his hair was in a perfect little quiff, he had a slight beard and beautiful blue eyes. "Hey guys this is Brian" Evan pointed to the new person. Brian wasn't paying attention; instead he was checking out one of the workers for the coffee shop that was cleaning the tables. Evan elbowed him slightly "What huh? Oh hi, nice to meet you my name is Brian." He came over to the table and shook each of our hands. "Nice to meet you" I said while glancing over at Craig and Lui. Craig was giving a dreamy look to Tyler and Lui was trying to hide his face as if he were blushing and didn't want anyone to see. I looked at David and he had a light blush on his face; it was adorable.

"So you guys want to go?" Tyler asked, everyone agreed except Brian. I didn't notice at first but Brian was no where to be found. Evan started looking around until he finally found him talking to the same worker he was checking out. The worker wasn't bad looking either; he was also tall with short brown hair and kind brown eyes. [What color are his eyes?] He was giggling while Brian was leans on the counter talking to him. "Let's go lover boy!" Tyler said as he grabbed his shoulder to pull him away. "Wait one second!" Brian said as he was writing his number down on a napkin "If you ever want to talk here's my number." He gave it to the man and winked as he turned to walk out with us. "Sooo who was that?" David said playfully while nudging his arm. "Hm? Oh uh just some guy I talked to" Brian replied with a small grin on his face and a dreamy look in his eyes. "Mhmm I totally believe that" David giggled; just than Craig squealed. "What's wrong are you ok!?!" Tyler said with worry in his eyes as he was checking over Craig as if he were in an accident. "They are having a sale on jewelry and head wear!!!" He said as he quickly entered the store. I chuckled and followed him in; leave it to Craig to get super excited for a sale.

I was just looking around, Tyler was with Craig looking, David and Lui were talking about god knows what in the corner, and Brian was on his phone. I was walking around minding my own business when suddenly I feel something being put on my head. I turn around to see Even and Craig with multiple flower crowns that were all different colors. "Really?" I chuckled "Yes now shut up and be cute this is going on Snapchat" Craig pulled out his phone and took a picture of me; showing it to me first he then proceeded to post it. After we bought the flower crowns we proceeded to walk around the mall. Everyone had a flower crown that were all a different color. Mine was electric blue, David's was green, Lui's was purple, Brian's was just normal baby blue, Craig had orange, Tyler's was pink, and Evan's was red. He looked so cute with his on. Just imagine a big "intimidating" jock like him in a red flower crown; it was really adorable. I could feel my face heat up under my mask. He's really cute but he won't go for a person like me; I don't even know if he is gay. I mean I have my suspicions but then again he could be bisexual. So even though he might be that still gives me a chance, it's not a total loss. "Yay" I yelled putting my fist in the air. Everyone looked at me confused "oops um sorry." I said and looked at my feet. I heard Evan chuckle and something grab my hand.

I flinched at first but than I looked at the person holding my hand and I melted. Evan was the one holding my hand; while he looked straight in front of us he had a blush on his face and looked like he was trying not to smile. Why hide his beautiful smile? It's a smile that can light up the darkness, one that could make anyone feel, it's one that can brighten your day no matter what. I lightly squeeze his hand and look yup at him; he was blushing like crazy. I lifted my mask just over my lips and gave him a smile.

Evan's POV
Holy shit!!! He smiled at me! What does that mean? I mean we are holding hands.. I don't care it's amazing; his hands are so soft and small compared to mine. He's so cute; oddly enough I've never talked to him before and boy was I missing out. He's actually a pretty great guy; always playing around acting like a child but he can also be very serious.

He's quite and kind; and it's amazing to watch the change he goes through when he's with certain people. At school he is a shy introvert, never really does anything to cause trouble and never really social. But when he is with friends he changes; he's more open. He giggles and jokes around, he's more social and fearless of his actions. It's fascinating how a person can change so drastically in different situations. I look down at at him still holding my hand; I smiled. I think I like him; he's just wow to say the least. I wonder how he feels; I mean he didn't pull away when he noticed me holding his hand and he even smiled at me when he did notice. His smile is amazing it's so kind and beautiful; I wonder why he wears a mask? I've never seen his face only his sweet smile and his striking blue eyes that I can get lost in forever...