Truth or dare part 2

Jonathan's POV

"Ok! I got food for your fat asses now come eat!" Tyler yelled from the kitchen. Craig giggled as Evan playfully stomped into the kitchen. I paused for a second, I do have a great ass. I walked into the kitchen swaying my hips, Craig started laughing. "What? you know I have a nice ass!" I crossed my arms and pouted. After I said that I could feel someone starring at me; my eyes shifted around the room. Most of the guys were just talking and eating pizza but I still felt someone's eyes on me. As my eyes were looking around I spotted Evan zoned out and starring at me with a light blush on his face. I grinned as I got an idea, I turned around and swayed my hips as I walked to the dining room table with my pizza. I glanced back at Evan and he was still starring, his face was a slight darker shade of red and he was biting his lip. I smirked and sat down; Evan finally snapped out of whatever mindset he was in and sighed. I went to pull up my mask slightly to eat my pizza when I noticed Craig looking at me with a weird smirk on his face. "What?" I asked taking a bite of pizza "You are such a fucking tease." he chuckled, I grinned "I know.".

After we all ate everyone sat back in the living room; "Should we continue what we started?" Marcel asked "sure" Craig said still close to Tyler. " ALRIGHT! enough baby shit time to get serious." Evan says; what is he thinking?  "Ok than Evan. Truth or dare?" Marcel asked "Um dare" he said almost like a question. Marcel smirked "pick a person in the room and you have to sit in their lap for the rest of the game." Evan froze for a second and swallowed before getting up and walking over to me sitting in my lap not making eye contact. Tyler laughed, Evan suddenly got a mischievous look in his eyes and glared at Tyler. You now how when dogs relies they did something wrong and their ears go back, that would be Tyler. " Tyler truth or dare?" Tyler shrugged "dare I ain't afraid" ,"You have to hold the person to your rights hand for the game." he grinned while Tyler grabbed Craig's hand. He looked away blushing while Craig's face was so red, poor Craig he must be freaking out internally.  "Marcel truth or dare?" Tyler asked still not looking at anyone " Well I don't want the same thing David got so truth." Marcel answered "bitch" David whispered. "Smart kid, ok than what's your biggest pet peeve?" {I don't really know what his pet peeve is so I'm just putting one of mine.} "When people leave the game without saying anything." Evan slightly nodded his head "makes sense,that would piss me off to." I agreed.

"ok so David truth or dare?" David paused "Truth because you guys are assholes." he chuckled, "Who do you have a crush on at school?". "Easy Lui." he said without thinking but once he realized what he said he went wide eyed covering his mouth. "So whos Lui huh?" Marcel asked playfully wiggling his eyebrows at David. "N-no one" he said nervously "Are you sure about that?" Marcel smiled "Wait we know him" Craig said referring to me and him. David looked at him with pleading eyes Craig caught on and staid quiet when Marcel asked him who Lui was; "I'll find out some how" Marcel said. "Wait we haven't messed with Delirious yet" David said smiling at me, I shivered a little afraid of what he would do but I'm not one to back down. "ok well than dare" I said acting tough when really in my head I was screaming. "I dare you to kiss someone in this room and because I'm not a dick I'm going to let you choose." he smiled at me. I'm so glad that I was wearing a mask because I could feel my face heat up like crazy. Shit what do I do? I don't know!! at this point I was flipping the fuck out. I looked at Craig who gave me a sympathetic look. I sighed lifting my mask above my lips and kissed Evan on the cheek. "The hell was that? A real kiss" he said to me grinning; I looked at Craig and he could see the fear in my eyes. He just gave me a nod mouthing "go for it" to me, I paused and looked down... Fuck it, yolo right? What is life without risk? I grabbed Evan's face turning him to me and kissed him. His lips were so soft and sweet like honey he kissed back almost instantly. It was like nothing else in the world existed it was just me and him. In the moment I put my hand on the back of his neck deepening the kiss, I didn't want this moment to end but we needed air. I let go breaking the kiss, I looked at Evan. His face was as red as an firetruck and he was breathing heavy, looking me in the eyes.

Everything was silent until Tyler cleared his throat. I snapped out of my trance and looked at everyone, David had the biggest smile on his face. I gave him a confused look, I don't think he caught on. "I'm I t-think Craig and I should get going" I said nervously as Evan scooted off my lap. I got up and grabbed my stuff. Craig sighed and got up "I had a great time guys we should do this again sometime." I said as Craig put his shoes on. "Ya we should." David said and Marcel agreed; Evan had a sad look on his face but smiled at me anyway. I love his smile, it's so warm and sweet. "I'll escort you guys to the door" Tyler said once Craig got his stuff "ok" Craig said with a slight blush. I gave the group a small wave goodbye and walked out of the door. I was halfway down the driveway when I noticed that Craig wasn't behind me. When I turned around Tyler was handing him a piece of paper before hugging him and going inside. He skipped over to me with a huge smile on his face and a dreamy look in his eyes. "So I'm guessing you had a good time?" he nodded "What's the paper?" I nodded to the slip of paper in his hand. "Senpai noticed me!!!" I laughed at his answer. I checked my phone noticing it was late, "do you want to stay at my place tonight?", "Sure! We can paint our nails, do each others hair, talk about boys oh it will be so fabulous!" he said I laughed playfully punching him in the arm "whatever man lets just go home."

{A/N: Sorry this took so long to post honestly I didn't know what I was going to do but here it is. Anyway hope you all enjoyed fell free to comment tell me how you feel about this and I will talk to you all later, peace~ Ivory}