Truth or Dare part one

Tyler's POV
I sighed scooting a little closer to Craig, I don't think he noticed (thank god) but his face did get a little pink. I saw Evan smirking at me and I knew I had to protect Craig from these fuckers.I don't know what they were planning, especially not Evan and that annoyed the hell out of me. Evan than cleared his throat and started to speak "Alright! So we're going to play truth or dare will you have the balls or will you be a bitch and hide?" He gave an evil grin (well I'm fucked) just than I felt the couch next to me shift. It was Craig as he looked up at me and gave me a reassuring smile, he could tell I was worried. I just looked back at him and smiled; he's so beautiful and sweet I hope he likes me back, or am I just running around like a chicken with my head cut off? I looked back at Evan.

Marcel's POV
Tyler was giving Evan a death glare and Evan was grinning at him. I don't know what's going on but I think it has something to do with Craig. He's always glancing at him and blushing, dose Tyler have a crush on him? No Tyler is straight right? Even if that was the case it would be a little weird, I think, even though they would be cute together they are kind of opposites. Craig is quite and kind he's a good kid and always keeps to himself. Tyler is loud and obnoxious but he's a good guy and I can tell whenever he is around Craig he changes. He becomes more gentle, caring, and compassionate. I think even if he does get with Craig it'll be a good thing he will change for the better and maybe he will finally be happy. The rest don't know this but he's been really depressed lately, after his girlfriend left him for someone else and his dog died he's been really down; I mean I don't blame him it's been a really shitty past few weeks but maybe Craig will help and make him happy again. I smiled at the thought while the others were talking.

Evan's POV

"Alright!!! David you first pick your poison. Truth or Dare?" I grinned at him. I was planning on how to get Tyler and Craig together but for now let's just have some meaningless fun.

Caspers POV (or 3rd person)

Evan grinned at David. David paused and leaned back in his seat "Let me tink about that." He said as he looked up. Evan face palmed; "Come on nogla just choose one", David smiled at him. "Fine I ain't no bitch, Dare." Evan looked over to delirious with mischief in his eyes "You have to drink something made by me and del." David's eyes widened a little, knowing that Evan would show no mercy. Evan got up while delirious gave him a confused look. Evan held out his hand for delirious "Come on it will be fun" he smiled down at him, his brown eyes sparkling. Delirious took his hand blushing a little bit as they walked into the kitchen Evan grabbed a tall cup and put it on the counter. "Ok so what are we going to put in this thing?" Evan asked; Delirious thought for a second than walked over to the fridge, opening it and looking a there arsenal of flavors. There wasn't much, "So I'll just pass you stuff, ok?" Del said as he passed Evan random stuff from the fridge. {list of ingredients} Mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, hot sauce, grape jelly, orange push pop. Evan was mixing all of them in the cup as Del walked over to the cabinet and got more. {list again} Cheerios, Fruit Loops, Doritos, Oreos, crackers, and lastly a juice box. Evan crushed/mixed everything until it was a weird brown color.

Delirious's  POV

We finished making David's drink, it was a weird brown color and smelled like shit. We walked in with the drink, Evan was covering his nose because of the smell and handed it to David. David smelled it and winced "If I die from this I want you to all know that you all suck for making me do this and Evan clear my browser history." we all laughed and he chuckled nervously and held his nose taking a quick drink before putting the cup on the table and running to the bathroom only to get sick. "Geez Nogla could you be any louder?" Tyler yelled while laughing "You try to drink that and then you can complain!!!" he yelled back. We were all laughing as David walked back in sitting on the recliner. I quieted down "I'm sorry" I said with tears in my eyes from laughing "Hey I'm the Canadian here that's my thing!" Evan said while trying to stop laughing. God was he cute I smiled a little and sat on the floor, a minuet later Evan sat right next to me. I looked over at Craig; Tyler was whispering something in his ear making him blush like crazy and hide his face in his hands.. Tyler was grinning at him only to notice everyone was looking at them, the guys had a huge smile on there faces. Tyler's smile faded and his face got really red, he looked away trying to hide his face. "W-What?" he said trying to not make eye contact with anyone, "nothing it's just-" marcel was cut off from the door bell. "I got it!" Tyler quickly got up and ran out the room to the door, Craig followed him with a slight tint of pink on his face and a goofy smile on his face. "Saved by the bell." Marcel sighed.