Tears and hugs

{2nd flash back}{trigger warning} still Evan's POV

I got home nervous as hell. Today will be the day I come out to my parents. I already have my bag packed incase this goes south really quick, I've thought about this for a long time. I took a deep breath and walked in to the living room where my parents were. My mom was reading a book and my dad was watching TV. "H-hey guys can I talk to you for a second?" I said still standing "Sure champ what's up" my dad said as he turned off the TV and turned to face me and my mother looked up from her book. I was shaking and my legs were weak, I swallowed hard and looked down. "I'm g-gay." I said and looked up only to dodge the hard cover book my mom was reading. I look up at my parents, my dad was standing in front of me with balled fist and rage in his eyes, my mom was crying. "HOW DARE YOU BE A FAGGOT IN MY HOUSE!" my father yelled as he punched me in the face. I fell to ground with tears streaming down my face. Just then I feel a pain in my side as my mom kick me in the stomach, and spit on me "DISGRACE,MISTAKE, YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BORN!" she said. Hearing that broke me, the fatal blow to my heart. I tried to crawl away when my dad picked me up and looked at me. There was no love in his eyes, all that was there was hate and discussed. He slapped me "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE FAG!" with that he threw me and I scattered to my room; grabbing my bag and running out the door with tears streaming down my face. I have no where to go, so I decided to go to David's house. I wiped my eyes and started to run to his house. I tripped over a rock and skid my knee, (was wearing shorts.)it was bleeding pretty bad but I didn't care. I got to David's house an knocked on his door.

David's POV

I opened the door to see Evan. His eyes were red and puffy like he'd been crying for weeks, he had a bright red hand print on his face and blood running down his leg. Seeing him like this so broken, so lost, it made me tear up. "S-so I t-told m-my parents" he said looking down trying to hold back tears. I hugged him tightly tears escaping my eyes " I am so proud of you, that takes so much strength and courage" I stood back and looked at him. "I'm guessing it didn't go well." I said to him with sad eyes. He looked down and shook his head "T-they beat m-me a-and kicked me o-out" he sobbed. I hugged him and rubbed his back telling him everything was going to be ok as he cried into my shoulder soaking my shirt with his tears. "I-I don't know w-what to do, I don't have any family here." he said weakly with his face still in my shoulder crying.

I completely forgot that he has no family around, even if he did would they accept him or hurt him. I don't want him on the streets or in foster care, then who knows who he will end up with or what the hell will happen. I thought for a second; my parents were pretty accepting when I told them, and we have a spare room next to mine currently being used by my grandparents while they visit but that should be fine. I looked down at him "You can stay with me. We have a spare room; it's currently occupied by my grand parents but once they leave it should be ok for you." I could feel him tense up as if he were scared to accept the offer, judging by the night he's had so far I don't blame him. "It'll be ok, my parents were super accepting when I told them and they're really nice, I don't see why they would treat you any different. please?" I asked stepping back and looking at him with pleading eyes. He stood there for a little bit thinking than he looked up at me. "Please I just want to keep you safe." I looked into his eyes, he thought for it for a moment eventually nodding. I smiled at him "T-Thank you so m-much." he said hugging me. I opened my front door and let him in "David honey who was it?" my mom said as she turned to look at me, she saw Evan she gasped and ran over looking over him looking him up and down checking his wounds. "Hey mom can talk to ye?" I asked "Yes of coarse" she said standing up and looking at Evan "You stay here, when I come back we'll patch you up ok?" she said in a soft tone worry still in her eyes. She walked off with me into the living room,

Evan's POV

David's seemed really nice. I'm so thankful David offered me to stay, with out him I wouldn't know where else to go. He's talking to his mom now but even though they are just in the next room I can't hear them. A knot was forming in my stomach, what if she doesn't like me? David said she was ok with him being gay, but I'm not her biological son so she can just throw me out whenever. My heart was racing and my palms were sweaty. I tried to calm down as I could feel myself hyperventilating. Just then David and his mom entered the room. I looked down at my feet ready to be hit or screamed at but instead I felt two arms wrap around me pulling me into a tight hug. I froze but eventually hugged back, his mom pulled back and looked at me with worry and tears in her eyes. "You can stay for as long as you need. Don't worry about the past or the reason you are here, just know that we are your family and that we care, we're going to keep you safe no matter what." Hearing those words gave me hope, it made me realize that even though I lost something I gained something greater, that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I smiled weakly and looked up at her and David "Thank you, so much you guys are amazing." I wiped my eyes and smiled. His mom smiled at me "Any time Evan, now lets go get you patched up shall we?" and with that we stood up and walked to the bathroom. I have a feeling I'm going to like it here.

[A/N: See happy endings. Sorry I used a whole chapter on a flash back but oh well. Anyways hoped you all enjoyed it and I will see you later. ~ Ivory]