Foooooooooood

Craig and I arrived at the crowded cafeteria. As always the different groups were separated it was the normal cliché high school lunch room, and today it smelled like tacos. "Yes taco day! The one day where the school food is somewhat edible!" Craig yelled speed walking to the line "Come on dude! If we hurry we can still get them warm!" He yelled back at me. I chuckled and followed him. Once we got our food we started to look for Lui in the sea of students "Over hear!!" I hear a kids voice yelling at us, I smiled "Found him" I said as I pointed over to where he was so Craig could see him. He was at our normal table it was near the center of the room but a little more to the right. We went to sit down "Hey Lui how's it going?" I asked him pulling up my mask so it was just above my lips and took a bite of my taco "Eh it's alright I guess Mrs.Ruffin is a bitch" he said in his normal voice. Just then we heard a loud laugh from the table behind us I turned around to see who it was, it was a boy named Tyler laughing and then he weezed making me almost laugh. I turned back to my table to see Craig staring off into space at the table behind us with a slight blush on his face. I grinned and nudged him "So whatcha thinking about?" he looked back at me then his face went red "N-nothing!" he quickly looked down trying not to make eye contact. I burst out laughing "What's so funny!" he asked looking up at me his face still slightly red. "Aww our little Craig has a crush" I said to Lui still laughing. "Oooooooooo, Craig has a crush!" he said in his kid voice "N-no" Craig stuttered "Yes you do" I giggled "So which one is it?" I teased looking back at the table behind us.

There were 4 people at the table. Tyler, Evan, David, and Marcel. Tyler was in wrestling and was pretty good at it, just last week he put a kid in a head lock and the kid almost passed out. Craig has had a crush on him for a while now, but he always fights it; he's so stubborn sometimes. Next to Tyler was Marcel he was kind of a nerd always had his hands busy with some project. He was part of the tech team at our school. Kind of quiet unless he was around his friends. And next to him was David, He is really tall for his age and has a thick Irish accent. He mostly hangs out in the library at the school but is also known to be in the school newspaper club and the art room. I don't really know much about him but he seems like a great guy. Lui likes him but is kind of shy when he is around, which I find kind of funny because out of the 3 of us he is the outgoing one; but it's cute. And last but not least was Evan, he was your typical jock. Popular, tall, always has girls chasing after him. He had short black hair and amazing chocolate brown eyes, when he laughs it sounds like an angel. If you can't tell I have a huge crush on him; I can't lie I've fallen pretty hard. I'm to shy to go up and talk to him (Damn anxiety) but every once in a while when he walks by he'll smile or smirk at me, and it will make my heart melt. It's an unlikely group of friends but they seem to have fun. I always admired how Evan (let alone being a popular jock) always sat with them and hung out with them instead of sitting or hanging with the rest of the team. The rest of the team are your cliché football team full of complete ass-hats and cheerleaders hanging on their arms. Their loud, obnoxious, and stupid. I don't know why they run the school, to be honest a blind monkey could do a better job. Evan however is not like that. He's carrying, smart, polite, and always puts his friends first. It's really sweet how he doesn't treat people as if they are door mats like the rest of the team.

I sigh and turn back around to my table slightly blushing. "So what class do you have next?" Lui asked smiling. [quick A/N when Lui talks in his squeaker voice or "kid voice" I'm going to use this font. Ok? Ok.] "We have chemistry next" Craig answered as he got up to dump his tray. I did the same pulling back down my mask and following him. I glanced back over at Evan and his friends, I think he saw me as our eyes locked and he gave me a smile. Thank god I have my mask on because I could feel my face heating up. I quickly looked down breaking eye contact and putting my tray away.

[sorry it's so long. I just want to put it out before I forget it. Maybe scene it's so long it won't take so many chapters. Anyway hoped you all enjoyed and I will see you all later~ ivory]