Chapter 15: Jelly

"Sis! We're recording a DNL IRL!" Adam called for me from down the hall.

"With who?" I asked as I walked up to him.

"Ross and Max." He replied hesitantly.

I paused. "Why can't we record with Red and Barney?!" I really didn't want to talk to Ross or Max. I mean who wouldn't after what they did?!

"Because we're filming that next week and Em doesn't want to change the schedule. Besides, this just means that you'll probably win because your hate for them will cause you not to laugh." Adam explained and actually shocked me.

"Since when did you become smart?" I asked.

"When I- HEY!" He yelled and I bursted put laughing. "Okay, lets go record this tense filled video."

I followed behind him to the set and the assholes were already there.

The camera man gave us a thumbs up and Adam did the intro. "Hey guys Sky here and today we're playing Do Not Laugh In Real Life! I'm here with Max, Ross and my badass sister (Y/n)! Since (Y/n) hasn't done this in a while she will be in the middle!" Adam explained and smiled.

"What? I did not agree to go first!" I argued and stood up onto the carpet.

"Well, you're already there now." Ross said and I rolled my eyes.

"Max! You're making her laugh!" Adam said and he sat on the couch.

"What? Why do I have to make her laugh?! She'll just punch me in the face!" Max argued with an angry expression.

~Max's POV~

I didn't want to make (Y/n) laugh. Just because Adam said she had a crush on me doesn't mean I'll be all flirty on her. I'm actual scared of her! She's fucking strong as hell!

"Just do it!" Adam smiled and winked.

I sighed and stood up...okay! I didn't argue because she does have a crush in me! I can't help it! When a girl has a crush on you and you know, it makes you act nicer or just more awkward to her. At least for me it is.

I walked over in front of (Y/n) and took price of paper out if my pocket...