The BTS boys.. -,-"

"Having fun there Soeun?" I rolled my eyes at Jhope that was teasing me then everyone laughed. I didn't get why he said that then I realized that I was still hugging onto Taehyung tightly from the back. That's when I quickly let go of my grip and averted my gaze from them. Their motorbikes were almost as the same as Taehyung though. How did they even ride that big thing-a-ma-jig. 

"I was scared okay?" I pouted in embarrassment.

"That's okay, you can continue what you did," Taehyung said and laughed at me along with his friends.

Then my eyes locked with Jimin who was looking at me in somewhat amazement. When he realized my gaze, he looked somewhat sad and looked at the front back. Somewhat my heart kinda shattered at the moment.

"If anything sweet happened don't forget to tell me okay Soeun-ah?" Jungkook remarked at the end and before I can defend for myself, They already speed off to who knows where. Geesh, they were fast at riding the motorbikes. Then before I could hold onto Taehyung, he already sped off and left me panicking at holding onto him.

"We're here!" Taehyung exclaimed but I had a hard time believing him because I'm scared that it was a trick again like before. I looked at him over his shoulders and he looked at me too.

"Are you serious?" I furrowed my eyebrows showing that I was angry at him before.

He giggled and nodded. I slowly let go of my rip and we were at somewhere I haven't seen before. A big word of letter hung against a giant building. It said it was a Lotteworld Aquarium.

"Wow this is not cliche' at all," I said in sarcasm while not letting go my gaze on the building.

"Sarcasm noted," Taehyung said in his smile as he gets off from his motorbike. He holds onto my waist and lifted me up and put me down slowly on the ground.

"Where are we? I haven't seen anywhere like here before"

"In Songpa-Gu. Don't worry, we're still in Seoul" He chuckled and turn off his motorbike. I looked at him with an are-you-serious-? face. Then he nodded while making face saying yes-babe.

We walked to the aquarium and entered through the entrance door. We walked to a long tunnel that was surrounded by aquariums and fishes swimming all around. My eyes can't stop looking at all around the place.

"Having fun?" Taehyung teased.

"it's amazing!" I said in amusement. It was already 3 pm.

After spending what like hours of venturing all around the new places, we stopped by a small food court at the aquarium place and ordered some light foods and a pair of cold drinks. Taehyung sat in front of me and I could feel his eyes swarmed deep into my eye and I can't just hold back myself from staring at him back.

Then Taehyung took a small shopping bag that we had just bought earlier at a convenience store but I didn't notice him buying that. I creased my eyebrows and waited for him to take out something from the bag. Then he took out some kind of glittery headpiece with long fins sticking out from the sides.

"What's that..?"

"Mermaid fin ears headpiece, limited edition" He got up while saying that and went to my back as he put it on my head. I took out my phone and look at myself using the camera option. 

"Wow! It's beautiful!" I exclaimed in excitement. My tears were literally about to fall from my eye sockets. 

"You like it?" He asked

"I love it!" I replied back shortly.

Suddenly my phone rang. I looked at it and an unknown number showed up. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Taehyung that was already sat back on his place. Taehyung nodded saying that I should pick it up.