Interesting

☆Jade★

We all sat down in our History class as Mr. Dubois started his lecture. I watched Greg flirting with some cheerleader and constantly touching her thighs. I raised my eyebrows at this and rolled my eyes.

I sighed and decided to just stare at Jane's beauty. I looked at Jane and noticed her having a scowl on her face while watching Greg doing his thing. What the fuck? Is she angry? It might be because Greg is showing disrespect. Jane is too kind, too good for her own good. I shrugged my shoulders and settled on watching the life outside of the windows.

A figure suddenly appeared. It motioned for me to come out and have a talk. I'm kind of interested so I stood up and went outside of the classroom. I teleported to my destination and stared at the figure. "It's been so long, Jade. How are you?"

I smirked and shrugged my shoulders. "Quite fine. Hey, dude. What about you? What exactly is the reason why I received a visit from you, the prince of dark angels, Daniel Van Helion?"

"Revenge."

"Revenge? Interesting. You and I both know you won't last a second. Besides, you're no fun as a sparring partner." Daniel scoffed.

"I wasn't talking about revenge concerning what happened to my sister. She will haunt me if I ever laid a finger on you. Besides, I think Angelika is happy that she died by your hands. That woman is crazy, you know."

"If this isn't about what happened to Angelika, then what revenge are you talking about, Daniel? You're not making any sense, as always. Should I remind you that the woman you're calling crazy is your little sister?"

"I'm sure you know about the matter concerning the angels. I want revenge on them. They attacked my kin without reason. Those halo-freaks pretend they're good when they mercilessly kill innocent kids. I can understand if they attacked the adult ones, but they attacked the kids, those kids who have done nothing wrong. I want to ask for your help, Jade."

"What makes you think that I will lend you a hand, Daniel? Those things don't concern me. They didn't attack the vampire kingdom nor threatened Father's throne. Besides, I'm pretty sure Father won't allow me to interfere."

"The Devil already agreed, Jade. He said it's up to you if you'll help or not. These things will soon concern you after all Angelika is no more, so I'm quite sure that we, the dark angels, might not stand a chance in this upcoming war, they'll surely advance on your gates, Jade."

"Is that so? I'm not afraid of those fake halos." Daniel just shook his head.

"I'll wait for your answer in a week, Jade. I'm hoping for a favorable response. Think about it seriously, Jade. One more thing, those rogues will attack full force a week from now, right? What are you going to do? Won't you tell your family about the upcoming attack?"

"I might massacre those rogues if I'm in the mood. They don't need to know about something that won't happen, Daniel." Daniel just gave me a small smile before releasing his black wings and taking off to the sky. I watched him until he disappeared from my sight and walked to my bike.

I parked my bike near the sidewalk of the park and went to find the most shaded spot under the tree. When I finally found it, I climbed to the first branch, sat down, and leaned into the trunk. I closed my eyes and tried to relax my tense muscles.

When I was about to fall asleep, I felt someone's presence coming towards my direction. I quickly hid my presence, masked my scent, and use invisibility. Wait, why am I hiding?

I unmasked my scent, turned visible, and didn't bother hiding my presence. I tried to relax my tense muscles again, but somehow my guts told me to be alert and be perceptive.

That person turned out to be a woman, she's about my age, raven black hair tied into a ponytail, she's wearing a black loose fit blouse, black sweats, and slippers. I didn't really get a good look of her face. She stopped by my tree and rest under its shade. I'm intrigued. She feels different. But, why? How did she get my attention so easily?

'Wait, she seems familiar to me.'

"Familiar? But we haven't met her, Dark. I think I would recognize a face as beautiful as that anywhere."

'Beautiful? I thought in your eyes, Jane is the only beautiful one. You're not so blind after all, Jade.'

"Err- uh, yeah. Jane is beautiful, but something about that woman screams beautiful to me. I just don't know what."

'I remember now. She's that same woman.'

"Same woman? What are you talking about, Dark? Have we met her before? When was that?" Dark just ignored me.

This isn't the first time I've bombarded Dark with questions, but I'm kind of confused why she ignored these trivial questions. "I can feel you staring at me. Why don't you stop being rude and come down to introduce yourself."

I felt chills just hearing her voice for the first time. It's like when you hear a siren's voice and immediately lost yourself to it. Interesting. Not even Jane made me feel like this. Are you a Siren or not, dear woman under the tree?

I jumped down to the ground softly, crouching down just right before her. She opened her eyes, and I saw the most gorgeous pair of cyan-colored eyes. She stared at me, looking at something she only knows what. "Hi. I'm sorry if you felt that I was being rude. I was quite surprised to see someone out here. I'm Jade Dylan Crossfield." I reached my hand out.

She stared at it for a second then grasped it, giving it a firm shake. "I'm Rias Cyan Blackthorne. Nice meeting you, Jade. Also, uh- it's okay. It should be me saying sorry. I think I was quite rude."

I laughed lightly and shook my head. "Don't mind it. It's okay. Those trivial things shouldn't bother you. It's not like I'm hurt or anything." She just shook her head and gave me a small smile.

I looked down and realized I haven't released her hand yet, so I let go of it slowly. "Can I stay with you down here? Those branches sometimes kill my butt."

She laughed lightly. "Of course, we wouldn't that butt to be uncomfortable the whole time, right?" I just shook my head and sat beside her. I also leaned my back into the tree and closed my eyes. I felt her do the same thing, a very comfortable silence descending on us. What are you, Rias? What power do you possibly possess?