Chapter 1 - I'm not coming!

Ariana's pov
"I thouhgt you were going with your sister Kylie?" I asked confused.
"I was, but she's sick" Kendall answered sad. "Kendall you're my best friend you know I will do anything for you but One Direction really?" I said as I frowned. "Ariana please you know I love these guys!" Kendall said with a pleasing look at her face. "No Kendall it's not going to happen" I said strict. "There are no way I'm going to a concert were girls are fighting each other because they ship themselves with the same guy!" I continued. "And it's front row tickets Kendall I'm going to be pushed to death!" I finished. "Ariana please I dont have anyone else to go with" Kendall said with a sad look on her face. "What are you talking about you have plenty to go with" I said confused. "But none of them are you I want to go with my best friend please!" She said. "Fine Jesus I'm going with you" I said annoyed. "YES!" Kendall screamed which made me jump a little. She jumped up and down and hugged me till I couldn't breath. "Alright, alright you soooo owe me one! A big one!" I said.

Kendall and I were at my place getting ready for the concert tonight. I lived in this really big house that my mom bought for me and my brother Frankie. But Franky recently moved out to live in his own apartment somewhere else in Los Angeles. So bassically I lived in this big house by myself but my mom, Nona, Frankie and of course my friends often visited me so to be honest I was never really alone which was nice because I hated being alone. I was at the time working on my second album "My everything" which went pretty well. All my fans were really excited for the album which made me really excited to publish it. But it wasn't quite finished yet. There were still some tracks that I hadn't recorded yet. I was really happy to have Kendall as my best friend. We had known each other since kindergarden and both of us were having pretty much a perfect life. I mean I was an actress and a singer and she was one of the biggest models in the world and we had each other so what more can you ask for. I was freshly single as I just 1 week ago broke up with Big Sean. I was pretty upset about it but I just didn't feel love for him anymore. It's weird how you can love someone but then suddenly you just don't feel the butterfly's in your stomach when you kiss him anymore. Or when he say he loves you you're a having a really hard time saying it back and I just didn't want to be with someone were I didn't feel like home laying in his arms you know?

I was really annoyed because I didn't want to go to the stupid concert. I wasn't really getting the whole "One Direction" thing like it just isn't me. But I didn't want to let Kendall down so I decided to go with her. "I dont know what to wear omg it's a disaster!" Kendall gasped. "Relax girl, you can borrow some of mine" I said. "It's not like you're going to a wedding it's just a concert ya know" I continued. "It's not just a concert Ari!" Kendall said annoyed. "Tonight is the night I'm gonna make Harry Styles realize that I'm the girl he needs!" Kendall said with a dreamy look as she took a pair of jeans out of my closet. What Kendall said made me burst in to a big laughter I couldn't help myself even though I knew she was going to be mad at me for laughing at her. "What?" She asked. "Kendall that's the most ridiculos thing I've ever heard!" I confesed. "Why? he's like perfect!" She claimed as she put the jeans back in my closet. "Why do you want to be with him anyways? You know his reputation right?" I asked. "Yeah, I know but I can change him" she said. "Nobody can change that boy Kendall I mean Harry sleeps with a different girl every night and probably treats them like shit!" I said. "Plus he's very aggressive he has got in to a lot of fights recently" I continued as I sat down on my bed. "How do you know?" she asked confused. "It's all over the internet and you know it's true Kendall" I said trying to get eye contact with her but she kept looking in my closet. Kendall looked sad as she knew it was true but then bursted out in laughter. I looked confused at her as I didn't see it coming. "Well I don't care I'm gonna get my man anyways!" She claimed finally looking at me. "Well good luck with that" I laughed as I stood up from my bed and walked over to the closet to get a white crop top and som black highwaisted jeans for Kendall. "PERFECT!" She yelled making me yet again jump a little. "It will go perfect with my black purse and my sunglasses" Kendall said. "And....and.." she continued searching for something. "My Clinique red lipstick?" I asked as I opened one of the draws in my vanity table searching for the lipstick. "Yes! Omg I love you Ari!" She screamed. She gave me a big hug and I flashed her a smile. "Well what about you? What are you gonna wear?" She suddenly asked. "I dont know haven't thought about it" I answered truly. "You better know soon otherwise we are gonna be late to the concert and we can't risk that!" Kendall said. "I dont mind" I said as I kept looking in my closet for an outfit. "Shut up and find something to wear little bitch" she laughed and laid down on my bed. "A little feisty today huh?" I laughed back as I took out a black crop top that showed a little of my belly and my rag and bone highwaisted jeans out of my closet. "What about this?" I asked as I followed Kendall's look down to the cloths in my hands. "Uhu that's cute and your black Saint Laurent pumps will go well with it!" She said with excitement in her voice. "Yeah, that would look great" I answered as we both started getting dressed.

(Ariana's outfit)

(Kendall's outfit)

(Kendall's outfit)

As I was done getting dressed I walked over to my varity table were Kendall sat down doing her makeup I looked in the mirror to get a quick view of the outfit

As I was done getting dressed I walked over to my varity table were Kendall sat down doing her makeup I looked in the mirror to get a quick view of the outfit. I started doing my hair. My hair was this dark chocolate brown colour but I dyed it from time to time. I decided to do the usual and putted my hair up in a half up half down ponytail and put on some black and white cat ears. Kendall were now done doing her makeup and started straighten her hair. I'll admit she looked gorgeous and it made me fell a little less confident about my look. But I started doing my makeup I went for a natural look. I didn't use foundation as I didn't have any inperfections on my skin and I naturally have pretty tanned skin because I'm half Italian. So I put on some natural colour eyeshadow, did a winked eyeliner, putted some mascara on my eyelash extentions that my makeup artist Daniel Chinchilla had put on my eyelids. Then I finished the look with a light rose lipstick from MAC.

We were now both done with our looks and ready to go to the concert. We went downstairs and in to the kitchen. I reached out for my phone and my keys on the kitchen island. We then walked out of the front door and went to my driveway. Where my big white range rover waited for us. I pushed the unlock button on my key. Kendall then opened the door to the passenger seat and got in. I walked to the other side of the car and jumped in the driver seat. We then quickly drove out of the driveway and over to the porch to my house. I rolled down the window and reached out to the little box where there were small bottuns with nummers on it. I quickly typed the code to open the porch and so it did. We were know on our way to the stupid concert.

(A/N) Hey guys! I hope you liked my first chapter! I'm really excited for this story and hope you are to:)
I'm sorry that the chapter might seem pretty short but it's 1517 words which I think is a lot and also this chapter was more a filing in chapter;)
I'm going to try to make the chapters longer from now on<3
What do you think is gonna happen at the concert?:) let me know in the comments:)