Memory Loss

"Hey kid, can you help me?" 

"These thing happen, Commander." Rex's voice echoed through her ears as she slept in the closet. She had dreamed that she was in a wonderful world where the war did not exist. She saw someone in the distance. Her heart raced as she got closer. His arms wrapped around her and he pulled her in close.

"I might kiss you." Rex whispered in her into ear.

"I might be bad at it." She whispered back.

"That's not possible."His lips gently rubbed against hers.Ahsoka fell out of the bed. Her dream was so nice yet it scared her too. She knew how she felt about Rex, her Captain. 'What am I so afraid of? My master that's what I'm afraid of. He would be so mad if he knew how I felt about Rex. No, I can't let anyone know about this. I need to push these feelings as far down as possible.' Ahsoka thought as she started to get up when it hit her.

"I fell asleep in Rex's closet. Why was I in his bed?" She said nervously to herself.

"Hey 'Sleeping Beauty'. Did you sleep well, Commander?" Rex asked as he walked into the room.

"I think I'm still dreaming. How come I was in your bed?" Ahsoka wanted to crawl out of her skin. She started to feel real sick.

"I found you asleep in my closet, so I moved you to the bed and slept on the floor. You look cold. Are you feeling ok?" He noticed her eyes getting heavy and she was losing her balance. He ran over to her and caught her just in time. She had passed out. He felt her forehead. She burning up with a fever. Her skin was cold as ice. He wrapped a blanket around her and ran out the door with her in his arms.

"Someone get a medic ready." He started barking orders at anyone who would listen. He rushed her to the medical wing. They took her away on a stretcher.

"Will she be alright?" The worry in is voice couldn't be hidden this time.

"She should be fine. It seems to be her heart. After a small procedure she'll be fine." The doctor droid said. "If you'll excuse me I must perform the surgery." It walked off without explaining anything else. Rex leaned against the wall and slide down until he got to the floor. He put his head in his hands. 

'I know she's strong. She'll be ok. She has to be ok. I never got to tell that I love her.' Rex knew he shouldn't think like this. But how could he not. Ahsoka had been his whole life for the past year. As he kept thinking about her he must have drifted to sleep because when he opened his eyes the lights were dimmed and Cody was sitting next to him.

"You know, you probably saved her life. The doctor said if she had collapsed one more time it would have been to late to save her at that point." Cody said.

"But how did you..." Rex stammered.

"You talk in your sleep. Be glad it was me and not Anakin. He would have probably killed you right there and you would never get to tell her that you love her."

"Hehe, you heard everything huh?"

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone. Besides it would be boring with out you here to beat my high score on killing droids." Rex chuckled. Cody always knew what to say to him.

"I bet one day you'll beat me, maybe when I'm dead, just maybe."

"Yeah I guess there's hope for me yet. I gotta go before someone realises I'm gone. I don't want to be pushing R-2's for the rest of the month. See ya around." Cody started to walk away.

"Uh... thanks for everything."

"No problem." and Cody walked away into the dark hallway of twists and turns.

"You can see her now. She is stable. She may have trouble remembering things, but that will wear off in a week or so." the droid said leading Rex into the room.

"Ok?"'She looks like an angel. Just sleeping there. To see her everyday is worth staying alive. I think even the general would miss her beautiful smile.' Rex smiled as he looked at her.

"Hello...is someone there?" Ahsoka weakly asked.

"It's just me, Rex"

"Oh, can you tell me where I am?"

"You are in the medical centre on the Resolute."

"What's a Resolute?"

"It's a ship that belongs the Republic." 

"The Republic..."

"Yes and a Jedi Knight is in charge. He's your master. His name is Anakin."

"Just one more question. What's a Jedi?"

Hey guys what do you think of this one, i think this is one of my favourites that i have written. leave a comment below on what you think don't forget to share this with your friends <3