Admissions

*Please read the note at the end *

"Ahsoka, we can't , we have a duty to fulfill and bear responsibility ..."

Ahsoka loosened his hands from his shoulders and sighed deeply.

"Yes, you're probably right, but Rex, I beg you, today we both are free and who knows when it could be again?"

Big, imploring blue eyes looked up at him, and Rex's intent not to take her to his quarters was a huge test on his self restraint

On the one hand, Rex's conscience stood, on the other his desire, which he had exactly as Ahsoka, to have a time alone with her.

The fact that they had both free together was an argument in itself, because on free days one could do and leave what one wanted and forget its obligations to the republic.

But unfortunately, Ahsoka - a Jedi and Rex - a clone captain - was never allowed to have a romantic relationship, a free day.

But they loved each other, all the common battles had led to far more than a deep, sincere friendship, and now they had been a dangerous and yet beautiful common secret for about three months.

It was not easy, but neither of them expected to fall in love, love alone was not enough to lead a happy relationship; How could it be if this love was forbidden?

The war raged more and more horribly in the galaxy, a miracle that they got a few days off, so Rex sighed deeply and smiled at Ahsoka.

"Come, we've been traveling far too much time wasted."

Her smiles were radiant, and they scuttled hand in hand into Rex's quarters.

Since he was a captain, he had to share the quarters with only one other clone and this clone was far away, luckily. The door slid behind them and was quickly locked by Rex.

"I missed you, Rexter," Ahsoka whispered tenderly and kissed him longingly.

The kiss was long and deep. Slowly they moved toward the bed as she let a voice apart.

"Rex, open the door, why did you lock it?"

Rex frowned at the communication system next to the door and then to Ahsoka, who was no less disappointed than him.

"Just, a moment please, should not you be on Rhodia?"

"The mission was canceled, the news came all of a sudden," said the clone Rex shared his quarters.

Rex and Ahsoka looked at each other in panic. Where should she go now?

"There is a ventilation shaft running along the bath, so you can get out of the way."

A quick little kiss later, Ahsoka quickly pulled herself up to the shaft, opened the lattice, climbed into the corridor and closed the grid again.

She retreated into the shadows and listened to the two men.

"Boy, what took so long?" An angry voice asked.

"Uh, well, I ... uh, I was not dressed," one heard Rex answer and Ahsoka had to grin, so words were seldom heard.

"My goodness, you are developing slowly as a captain with Jedi friends."

A laugh could be heard and the sound of a hand that was playful on the shoulder as Ahsoka's communicator beeped.

"Hey Snips," she heard Anakin say,

"Excuse me for disturbing you on your free day, but we've got an emergency report, can you let Rex know? You must be on the Resolute in an hour. "

Ahsoka slowly slid the ventilation shaft back to the corridor while she listened attentively to her master.

"Yes, Master, Rex and I will be there. What is it all about? "

"I tell you on the Resolute. Hurry, it would be good if you could be there. "

The connection was terminated and Ahsoka dropped down through the opening on the ceiling and then ran back to Rex's quarters.

She pressed the bell and briefly the door was opened.

"Oh, good day, Commander Tano, what brings you here?", Asked a rather confused Cody, since the Jedi rarely visited the clone quarters.

"Hello Cody, I have to talk to Rex in an urgent matter, it's very important."

"Of course, sir, a moment, I'll get him."

Cody disappeared toward the bathroom and returned within a few moments with Rex.

"Good-day, Commander," he greeted Ahsoka in a matter-of-factly courteous tone, only a small eye-contact suggested what had happened a few minutes before.

"General Skywalker sends me, there's an emergency. We should meet with him at Resolute, in an hour. "

"Well, if you wait a moment, I'll just put on my armor, we can go to the land platform together."

Ahsoka nodded. "Make it quick, Captain."

And after only one and a half minutes, Rex came back from his quarters, his helmet under his arm.

"I'm ready, Commander."

"Good. Goodbye, Cody. "

Side by side, they went to the land platform where a shuttle waited to bring them up to the Resolute, and only those who looked closely could see that they were running a little too close together.

So what do you think. Not one of my better stories I know, I'm so sorry, I really rushed to get this one done so you would all have something instead of a cliff hanger😊, (I hate them so much) anyways back to school this week (Tomorrow) wish me luck second last year. Please comment and share what you think, even vote if you like. Love you all and hope to update soon. 

May the force be with you

~Books4Life 😘❤️