Strange Feelings.

Playfully, Ahsoka elbowed her master in the side and laughed. Anakin picked up her stupidity, and the two of them fell into the lake behind them

Rex had been watching Padawan and Master for quite some time and could not explain why he could not turn his eyes away.

The crew of the Virtutor was on the way back from a long, exhausting mission and all on board rejoiced on a few days' holiday on Coruscant.

In the meantime, Anakin and Ahsoka had proceeded to analyze the last battle and to compare who had most of the droids to scrap.

Suddenly, Rex's body was flooded by a strange feeling, he wished, in Anakin's place, to be able to fool around with Ahsoka, to be able to make her a holiday in the beautiful Naboo Lake ...

Rex was frightened; What was going on with him? Such thoughts were often in his head lately, did they actually mean that he was in love?

Ahsoka had sensed his thoughtful gaze, turned to him, smiled at him and waved cheerfully.

In the barracks, the boys were all hard engaged in getting ready for the following evening. No matter how much the war put the galaxy in fear and terror; Most of the women were immediately fascinated by the soldiers, the clones, and they all rejoiced tremendously when they had managed to get the attention of a clone.

Rex would not go out, because since he was busy with the thoughts of Ahsoka and did not want to admit that he was in love, he no longer liked the nightlife.

He leaned back and gave a audible sigh He, Clone Captain Rex, was in love with a commander, to be more precise Commander Ahsoka Tano.

But with this confession, contradictory feelings arose in him; He loved these new emotions because they showed him that he was a living, individual living being, not just a number, but on the other hand he was in love with a Jedi, and that had no future.

A Jedi is not allowed to love, and even in the clones it is not liked to see, because they need, on the battlefield, the maximum concentration that their brain has to offer and romantic feelings, would merely distract.

But this side of the new feelings Rex hurt so much that he escaped in the consoling thoughts that friendship was to Ahsoka and was based on reciprocity.

"Hey Rex! Are you coming? We've discovered a new club and the girls are there ... wuhu. "A clone beat him cheerfully and looked at him expectantly.

"No, Fire, not today." Tired Rex waved him off; Suddenly it was cold and he was exhausted. Rex just wanted to rest.

"Then you will be here alone."

Rex tried to smile, "Thank you for the invitation, Fire, but I'm very exhausted."

Fire shrugged, "Your choice" And disappeared with three other clones.

Rex retired to his quarters; He did not want to talk to anyone, to think about nothing, and above all he wanted to get rid of these feelings, since they only gave him grief and sorrow.

He had laid himself on the bed and stared at the ceiling; This began to blur, and two cheerful blue eyes looked at him, quickly closing his own eyes, but the sapphire eyes were burnt into his thoughts.

For many hours he lay awake and then slipped over into a restless sleep; Dreams of dreams roared through his head; Pictures of wide fields, sounding laughter, laser beams in red and blue, voices the shouting and screaming: "

"We are encircled!"

"The connection to the Twilight is broken. We are first on our own ... "

At the end of the dream suddenly everything was clear, no other disturbing pictures were there, only this one scene: Only Ahsoka, who was weakened by the Blue shadow virus, lay in his arms.

Rex woke up from his dream panting, trying to get the memories out of his head.

He was cold, his blanket had fallen to the ground, and the temperature control in his quarters had failed. He picked up his blanket, went to the temperature control on the wall, turned it back on, and left the quarters because he knew he would not be able to sleep for the rest of the night.

The barracks lay like an ghost town, and no one encountered him on his way out.

Corruscant is a planet that never sleeps, everywhere you could see lights, people and the air was filled with voices. Rex put his head back and looked up, but the clouds prevented the view of the infinity.

Rex ran through the streets of Coruscant, and was lost in thought, so that he could not see the small, disguised figure, a few yards from him.

He came to one of the nicely lit places, and was just thinking about turning back as he stepped straight into someone.

It was Ahsoka,

"Oh, good evening, Commander Tano," he said, surprised, but remembering his courtesy.

"Rex! I'm surprised to see you here, can you not sleep? "She asked cheerfully.

"Yes, Commander." After that night, when he had only thought of Ahsoka, it was hard for him to talk to her.

"Let's sit down," Ahsoka said, pointing to the benches, which were completely empty at this time. Rex just nodded and they sat down.

They were sitting near each other on the bench; Her thighs were touching and a tingling sensation passed through Rex's body. He did not know what was happening to him, but he took her hand, leaned forward, pulled her with her free hand and kissed her.

In him a warm storm raged as she returned his kiss in surprise and put her arm around his neck. After an immeasurable span of time, they separated from each other, looked at each other in surprise, jumped up and quickly went in opposite directions.

Rex woke up very confused in his quarters; Blurred images, memories? Emerged before his inner eye:

Ahsoka; a kiss; The hiking through the Coruscan world ...

He had no proof that this kiss was actually a reality, he could have been just as much a dream.

He stood up, left his quarters, and again he did not think of walking, and suddenly he stood before the Senate building. There he did not want to go, so he was about to walk on by but couldn't he stood as if rooted, when a slightly hesitant, much too familiar voice called him:

"Good morning, Rex." He turned around and suddenly felt helpless as if He now behave before Ahsoka?

She stood beside him, and in a raucous voice he replied,

"Good morning, Commander." As he did so, he stroked his back with his fingers and held his breath. Now everything would decide.

Rex felt her fingers cautiously looking for his, holding her gently, and the next moment her hands were tightly entangled, neither of them would ever want to let go again.

Hey guys, part one of a two part story is up now (yay)  hope you like it, either next week or sooner I'll upload the next part 😁 I am heading back to school next week so I might not get to update as often, but I will do my best. I love you all thank you so much  for your support  you have no idea how much this means to me. Vote, comment and share. Till next time 

~Books4Life 😘❤️