- behind the scenes -

hello loves~ this is your author, fate.

ive been deciding on whether or not i should make a sequel. aka, the aftermath of the drama and what you and chuuya decide to do with your lives. and if i do, since there is no certain and direct plotline, im sure the sequel wont be too long.

of course, there could have been millions of ways this story could have ended. i could have made you cry, officially killing off chuuya. you could have died. maybe even some bitter sweet ending where you and chuuya both die together. but i decided that ive seen more than enough of the same melodramatic sob story.

i decided to make this story sweet. i decided to make this story have a taste of relateable, a twist of fantasy, and a dash of heroic in their world of magic.

now the most asked question ive gotten is: how is that traffic cone colored brat still alive?

i was careful not to write down that chuuya died when the event was seen. yosano is far too powerful; i realized that long ago. so i made sure to use that aspect of her.

the reader was in a state of shock. i made sure to steer everyone off by writing stuff like: This is the day in which Zelda lost one. and even: has left like fleeting beauty from your life.

im glad no one commented that his dying was a bluff. and im Super Glad with everyones reaction.

time for the "science" of his death.

the reader did not specifically see chuuya die. and its not like the reader checked his vital to make sure hes dead. i kept everything general, rushed, and unspecific about his supposed death.

when i wrote chuuya being "gone" i merely meant that he fell unconscious due to blood loss. i did not specifically state that he died. im glad just about everyone fell for it :) sorry im so mean. i hope no one is offended with my bullying

chuuya taking two months to more or less recover and see the reader again was the short time he took to be back to normal. also,, chuuya was probably planning a little something during the two months. (despite the fact that hes more or less in physical therapy and trying to regain his basic function.) i noticed that despite yosano being able to practically recreate a persons limbs and such, it is often that they arent,,, "fully" put back together in a sense? so i took advantage of that as well.

i received a question about how i created this story.

ill be honest.

it was in a car ride in the middle of me throwing a tantrum lmao,,,

i got into a major fight with my dad in the car, and i was stubborn to not look at him as he drove. so i kept my eyes trained on what was going outside the window. and then my mind wandered.

in times of distress, happiness, loneliness, and once a near sleep state, i create elaborate stories. most dont come to the pages, but this one did. and im exceptionally proud of that. this may have been an incredibly short (and sinful) journey with you all, but im glad that so much came out of it.

as for the behind the scenes portion of this, here are a few random facts of the production of this short story~

~ i spent a whole day on one doc, throwing random facts and points together. so like i dont really write stuff in chronological order(?) i more so throw a bunch of Key Points that i know have to be in the story to keep it going. other than that, most of the stuff was improvised. but i made sure things were speedy and kept stuff straight to the point.

~ the two kingdoms? Mali and Bonorum? Mali is Mori's kingdom, which is latin for Bad People. guess what Bonorum means,,, Good People.

~ the readers power, In Search Of Lost Time is a story from Marcel Proust

~ the team escaping the kingdom in the middle of chuuya's execution was improvised. i didnt know how to get chuuya and the reader to throw themself off a cliff, so in the middle of writing i suddenly started typing out random crap (them leaving) and it turned out relatively popular with you readers :)

~ chuuya cutting his hand again the guillotine was improvised too. i didnt know how to get the reader to talk to chuuya like a civilized person instead of a freaked out, stubborn lil butt.

~ the title: Rhythm of Love, is the name of this cute love song by the Plain White T's (im unoriginal stab me)

i feel like my notes will be looked at by people from the future, and they will literally make no sense. either that or theyll laugh and think im a Dumb Kid

here are a couple pages of my gross, "idk" notes:

 as you can tell, the way i talk and the way i get exvitrd during certains points bleed into my notes

as you can tell, the way i talk and the way i get exvitrd during certains points bleed into my notes. i want to make sure i entertain myself(?) later on when i read them lnao

alright my dudes. i dont know if i should put up a small sequel! if you guys really want one or smthn, please comment so!

until next time my dudes!!