- 2 -

"Fancy seeing you, come here often?" You tease, sliding off Taniyama.

Chuuya scoffs, skipping a stone three times before facing you. "I thought you were getting me a horse."

You roll your eyes, tying Taniyama up to a tree like before. "I never promised such a thing dear."

It's the day after your insane meeting and you forgot how annoying his face looked. You wish you could rip that permanent smirk off his damn face.

That's when Kishou neighs behind you. Chuuya's smirk widens, raising an eyebrow.

"Did you now?"

You pull Kishou's reigns from behind a tree, throwing the ropes at Chuuya's face.

"Yes, I did. You can borrow him, not own him." You snap. Chuuya takes the statement no mind, smiling as he slings himself over Kishou.

Kishou seems to take an immediate liking to Chuuya, not making any sign of anger or annoyance. You furrow your brows in confusion.

"What the hell? Kishou usually hates everyone that rides him... It took me hours before I could get him out of the stables..."

Chuuya laughs in victory, hands gripping the reigns tightly. I throw a stone from the lake at him, glaring murderously.

"Shut it short stack."

"Starting up the insults are we, horse hoarder?"

"I said shut up."

Another rock is thrown, but this time Chuuya touches it. The rock flies back at you and you quickly jump out of the way.

"Chuuya, I'm going to punch you in the fac-"

"God dammit let's just go for a ride." Chuuya snaps irritably.

You fold your arms, "But I tied up Taniyama."

"So then why would you bring another horse if you had no intention of riding your's?!"

You smile innocently, walking beside Kishou. You then slap Kishou's side.

"GO!"

Kishou bolts off and Chuuya- surprised beyond belief- falls off. He lands on his back, grunting in pain. You hold your stomach, bursting out in laughter. You laughter comes to the point where you're kneeling over, hardly able to breathe.

"I should've known there would be a twist.." Chuuya swears under his breath before you give him a hand.

"C'mon, let's go get Kishou, asshat. Then we can tour the forest." You flick his forehead with a smile.

You untie Taniyama from the tree, leading him through the trees with Chuuya by your side.

It took hours before the both of you found Kishou. He was pacing around a new clearing, loudly neighing and pawing at the dirt. Give him another hour and he could dig up all the flowers.

You sigh in defeat before whistling loudly, catching Kishou's attention. He carefully trots over to you and you dig through your satchel, quickly finding an apple. After feeding Kishou, you hand him over to Chuuya, promising that you won't pull the same trick.