- AN -

hello everyone! its been a day(?) since the finale of Rhythm of Love!

i know its been a bit quick, and the past chapters we Choppy,, i really wanted to bust out the chapters. Usually, fight anf action scenes are my Strong Strong suit, but i kinda crammed word into the chapters out of anticipation to write the epilogue.

yes, - - - was the final chapter; the epilogue. ill maybe(?) write a True epilogue of what happened with you and chuuya after all the drama.

but!!

before that!!

i know everyone here has a massive amount of questions, so the next chapter will be a Q&A!

those arent my particular favorite things, but i purposely left plot holes. and they arent necessarily plot holes, i just hid the truth far too well. and it would have to do with my facination in medicine, anatomy, etc. etc.

so if you have any questions! for chuuya, for francis, for atsushi, for zelda, for me as the author! go right on ahead!

once again, id like to thank every reader from the bottom of my heart. i love the support, i love the votes, i love reading your heart warming comments, i love it when you decide to follow me because wow, all of that is the hight praise any author could get. and so many of you have done just that!

again, thank you. and i hope to see you all soon!!