Chapter 1;

Aria lived in America, and moved all they way to Canada, she was 15, Young and free(as they like to call it)✌

ok that's the basics now let's to the story :)

(I didn't edit)

"ugh new school?, this isn't going to be good, ughh, just get up i tell myself, I get up, and my hair is like a bomb, "whatever i guess, im not gonna impress anyone anyways, i brush my brown, medium sized hair tell its smooth, i put it in a messy bun, and went to get my clothes, I put on my skinny jeans, and a baggy sweater that I bought from Ardennes, "this should do it, i walked to my new school,

"ugh here i go" i walked in the school, smiling keeping my head up even though I didn't want too, oh well I'll get over it, My socials teacher, Ms. Kelly, said to me, "welcome, you must be aria" I said "yes" She said"have a seat" Of course homework on the first day😒, all the subjects passed, my school was alright, didn't see many people like me, we'll i didn't even talk to anyone, except Ms.kelly; whatever it's home time, i walked in the halls, getting home, trying to get passed everyone, "Watch where your going!" This pretty blonde, perfect looking girl said to me, i said "I'm really sorry!" she said "whatever", well that made my day worst,anyways I carried walking, then i bumped in to the hottest guy ever, i look up, and say "I'm sorry" He just starred at me and said "my name is Austin", i said "aria"his beautiful eyes, and blonde hair, nothing cute but he was gorgeous,my heart skips beats time to time, Austin smiled and just left, All the sudden this guy, who was kinda geeky, looking but actually cute! wasn't really my type of "hot" but cute, he said "hello aria, i seen you in socials! I was in the back of the class, I wanted to say hi, but didn't have the guts I guess," i just smile and say hello" What's your name I ask? He said "jack", I smiled and said "nice to meet you jack" I thought he was kinda cute and nice :)

This chapter Is boring but; it's fun to make

comment

vote? idk :)

should I keep going?. yes or no?