In less than 24 hours I would be seeing the man that had gotten me pregnant, tomorrow could possibly change everything.

@=#~=~#=@

To say I was nervous would be an understatement. This is the first time in a long time that I’ve felt so uneasy about anything.

All day I couldn’t think or concentrate on anything other than what would happen in a few hours. I kept thinking about how I should tell him. Should I just blurt it out as soon as I see him? That way it’s straightforward to the point and I don’t have to have any awkward conversation leading to it. Or would it be better to talk about that night and then bring it up?

Would he believe me? After all I did sleep with him on the day I met him, for all he knew I did that with other people and he was no exception.

How would be react?

What if he believed me but he didn’t want to have anything to do with the baby or worse what if he wants me to have an abortion?

I could deal with him not wanting the baby, I could raise the baby on my own. But I don’t think I would be able to handle it if he tells me kill the baby.

I kept thinking of every possible thing that could go wrong and it was stressing me out. I had barely eaten anything because every time I did, I would throw up. It wasn’t morning sickness, it was because I was nervous. I can’t eat anything when I’m nervous.

It was fifteen minutes to 2:00pm when I pulled up near the café that I told him to meet me in. Leah offered to come with me but I politely refused, this was something I had to do on my own. Grabbing my bag, I slowly got out and went inside.

Leah and I often come here after classes or in the morning so the waitresses knew our names. I gave the waitresses Michelle and Nicole a smile as I walked past them and sat down on one of the booths at the back. It’s where we usually sit when we come here.

I had just taken my jacket off when Michelle came to the table. “Hey Nina.” Michelle smiled. “Same as usual?”

“Hi, and I’ll have a hot chocolate today instead.” I told her knowing she was probably confused. She had started working here when Leah and I started University and for the past two and a half years I always get a strong coffee with milk and four sugars.

“Sure. Leah not coming today?” She asked as she wrote down what I ordered.

“No, just me.”

She went away and came back in a few of minutes with my hot chocolate. “Call me if you need anything.”

“Thanks.” I muttered and she gave me a smile before walking away.

I glanced at my phone and it was 1:53pm. Only seven more minutes before he came. I blew into the cup to cool the hot chocolate down as I gazed around the café, it was quite busy which was a good thing. I didn’t want anyone to overhear the conversation.

I started sipping my hot chocolate cautiously for the next couple of minutes. I think I checked the time at least twenty times in a space of two minutes. As the time went by slowly I became more and more anxious. I felt like my whole body was heating up and I had the urge to throw up.

I rubbed my sweaty palms against my jeans and checked the time again.

1:59pm.

2:00pm.

I looked up just in time to see Gabriel enter the café. He was just as handsome as I remembered him. His dark brown hair looked slightly dishellved and his greenish hazel eyes searched the café until they landed on me. I swallowed harshly as he began to walk towards me.

“Hello Nina.” He said, his voice deep and seductive causing me to shiver slightly.

“Hi.” I croaked out, my throat feeling dry all of a sudden.

Gabriel sat down on the seat across me and shrugged out of his jacket. He was wearing a dark short-sleeved t shirt that revealed his large biceps and tattoos.

Michelle came over and asked if he wanted anything and he ordered a black coffee. We sat in silence for a few minutes just looking at each other before Michelle came back with his coffee. She gave me a curious look before walking away.

“What did you want to talk about? I’ve heard you’ve been asking around about me for a few days.” His greenish hazel eyes burned into mine.

I felt myself blush knowing he probably thought I was some kind of stalker.

“I had to get in touch with you.” I defended myself. “It’s important and I didn’t have your number.”

“I heard you were quite persistent.” He told me looking amused. “What’s so important that you needed to harass an innocent bartender and receptionist for?” He teased flashing me an alluring smile.

I took in a deep breath and looked into his eyes. I swallowed harshly and looked down at my hot chocolate. Giving myself a quick two second pep talk I met his curious gaze.

“I’m pregnant.”

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: Hope you guys liked this chapter :)

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes. I really appreciate the support and it helps motivate me to write more, so thank you :D

-Kay x