8

Trigger warning:

There is homophobia and transphobia mentioned in this chapter.

--------------
Frank's POV:

Finally Friday had rolled around and it was lunch time. I sat down in between Ray and Gee, the other guy's across from us.

"Hey buddy, long time no see," said Ray.

"Well yeah, when your family takes off to Mexico for a week," I said, "what was with that anyway?"

"My sister won some money and decided that's what she wanted to do with it," he rolled his eyes.

"Anyway," Pete interrupted, "since Valentine's Day is around the corner I thought the four of us could go on a double date."

"Movies?" I added.

"Yeah," he checked his phone, "6:00 showing alright?"

"Yup," we all agreed.

...

Gee's POV:

We were on our way back from the cinema, trick and Pete in front of us, I was holding Frank's hand.

"So what did u think of the movie?" Frank asked me.

"It was alright, I liked being with you though," I smiled.

"Oh how cute," he teased, "your such a cliché."

Suddenly during our cheesy bantering, someone pulled up beside us in their car. 

"Shit," muttered Patrick.

"Hey you two!" The one guy shouted at Pete and trick, "are you fags or something?"

"I think they're fags," the second guy chimed in.

"Listen buddy," Pete started, trying to sound tough, "you best leave us alone before I gay you."

"Wait a second," they laughed, "I remembered you two! Frankie and Patricia, the two trannies on this town."

"Seriously, fuck off!" Shouted Pete.

Suddenly the guys looked at me. "Hey, you know you're boyfriend's dickless? Like actually, it's probably got tits under that shirt too!" He chuckled.

I didn't say any thing though, none of us did. Pete's house was only a block away so we ran there as fast as we could. Then we hid, we hid behind the door for what felt like hours.

"Are they gone?" Asked Frank.

Pete checked through the window, "yeah I think so."

"I...I'm calling my mom to give us all rides back, I don't want to see those guys again," I sobbed. I was still shaking and could almost taste sick in my mouth.

...

When my moms car pulled up, Frank, Trick, and I stepped into the backseats.

"What happened," mom asked with concern.

"Some guys were chasing us," I explained, "they recognized Frank and Trick as well and started saying awful things."

"What do you mean?" Mom asked.

"Um, me and Patrick are trans as well, only the school knows about us," Frank told her.

"Wait, these guys go to your school," she gave me a worried glance.

"No," Frank said, "they graduated last year."

"Okay as soon as I get home I'm reporting this," she announced.

"But mom..." I started.

"I'm reporting this for all of your safety," she told us.
-------------

So that was intense

~Cass