Battlefield of Eternity

EPIGRAPH

EPIGRAPH

The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos.
The winner will be the one who controls the
chaos, both his own and the enemies.

- Napoleon Bonaparte

DEDICATION

You.

SYNOPSIS

Scarlett has moved back to New York after disappearing to France not giving her friends any notice. Prescott high is the same as she left it but everything is different.

Then she meets Alec, and everything changes. He's different from everybody else and it takes a lifetime to understand him.

Drugs, sex, money and popularity are the few things that gives you power. At Prescott high everybody craves power, but not everybody gains it. Life is a battlefield of eternity.

WARNING

This story contains:

• Mature language
• Graphic content
• Sexual content

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys, this is a story that I have been thinking about writing for the longest time! In this story you will not only see the life of the main character; Scarlett, but also the life of her friends in a more intense way.

So hopefully you won't think that it's yet another bad boy story once you read it, I will try to make it as uniq and different as I can, which you will notice once you start reading it!

DISCLAIMER

I know that this story may remind you of gossip girl, since I took a bit of inspiration from it, with the lifestyle. But you will notice once you start reading the story that it's not a sequel of gossip girl just a few things that may be similar.

Cover by: Queen_Aphrodite0