03| Remember me?

"Wake up miss Scarlett

"Wake up miss Scarlett."

An annoyed groan left my lips but my eyes remained closed. Marisol's loud voice once again interrupted my sleep as she repeated her sentence.

"Go away."

My fingers quickly meandered around one of my fluffy pillows before I threw it at her with more force than I had expected.

"Miss Scarlett wake up you have to get ready for school."

Her thick Latin accent cut through her sentence as I heard her footsteps travel further away from me. I cuddled further down my pillow as a proud grin formed on my face. Before I could fall back into sleep properly the bright blinding light hit my face making me groan even louder.

Trying to cover my face with the big soft comforter didn't go so well when seconds later Marisol pulled it from my body. I gently opened my eyes and was met by a strong dazzling light. My head pounding with pain and my eyes stung as a painful moan left my dry lips before I used the heel of my palm to gently rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"Time for school miss Scarlett."

My hands quickly took a grip of my blanket that was laying on the edge of the bed as the words left her mouth. I placed the blanket over my body as I cuddled deeper into my bed.

"I don't want to go to school."

The words didn't leave my mouth as a proper sentence more like a groan mixed with murmur. Once again Marisol removed the blanket from my body before taking a step back and glaring at me with an annoyed expression.

"You have to."

She folds the blanket before placing it neatly on the side of my bed. After some minutes of whining I decide to get up. My bear feet got greeted by the fluffy soft carpet as I stood up and started to walk towards my bathroom, for every step I took the floor creaked making my head hurt even more.

When I'm finished in the bathroom I return back to my bedroom with my robe tied around my body. The first thing my gaze lands on is my school uniform, the school acquired that every female student was obligated to wear a pencil skirt, a tie and a white shirt.

The colors of these clothing had to be in a gray mixed with a dark green tartan pattern and a white shirt or just a midnight blue skirt. The guys had to wear a midnight blue blazer with the schools label on the left chest, a white dress shirt and a tie in the same tartan pattern and a pair of beige chinos.

The uniform that was laying neatly on my bed was a skater skirt with a gray and dark green tartan pattern, a white long sleeved shirt with a gray vest. I didn't bother tying my tie all the  way up to the collar of my shirt, instead just leaving it halfway.

After putting on the uniform I walked over to my closet picking out a pair of gray suede knee high boots from Tom Ford.

When I was finished applying makeup I  walked downstairs entertaining the dining room. My brother and mom were already seated around the table eating breakfast, I could feel my mom's gaze following me as I walked past Zach.