A Trade (Stan/Ford)

Start from the beginning

This angered you, and you went on a frenzy. You killed many people out of rage and anger. These people were on the news, reported as 'kidnapped'. However, Stan and Ford knew the truth. Ford loved you for it. Stan was disgusted.

Over the years, you graduated high school with Ford. Stan had ruined any chance Ford had to going to his dream college, and this made you angry. Ford convinced you not to slice his brother's head off, "even though he might deserve it."

When Mr. Pines kicked Stan out, you followed. You were going to kill him, until you were hit by a car. Stan took you to the hospital. You returned the favor by not killing him.

After you healed, the two of you went on a trip. You were excited to go to the great weird place herself, Gravity Falls. You smiled as you two took off.

Ford worked on his gadgets while you worked on the saving humanity device. Along the way, you had killed a few people to keep yourself stable. Killing had turned out to be much fun for you. Ford didn't like the killing as much as you did, but he never complained.

When you found out he was working with Bill Cipher, you have him two choices. Either he could stop working with the demon, or continue and make you leave. He tried to convince you to see his view on things, but you couldn't. You packed you bags and left. Of course, you didn't leave him fully. You still watched over him and made sure he was safe.

That's when the worse struck.

Stan came over and Ford disappeared. You knew where he went, and you knew how to fix the machine, but you didn't have the right parts.

The next years consisted of murder and depression. Your insanity nearly killed you several times. It was like a monster you couldn't tame.

Then, Dipper and Mabel showed up. Stan watched as you changed. He was surprised.

No, not a simple change, like going from good to evil. But he saw a genuine change in you.

Being with Dipper and Mabel brought out a parental side that Stan thought you never had. You treated them as if they were your own kids. You loved them and you treated them well. Even your tendencies of murder lowered. You became more normal.

For a moment, you felt normal too. It felt... nice. Calm. Orderly. Much better than the frenzied persona you had lived with all of your life. You grew close to Stan and promised not to kill him.

Ford returned and you felt much better. He even complemented you on your behavior. Which made you quite happy.

Then, Bill showed.

You raged. He made you so damn angry and he knew it. Dipper and Mabel saw a side of you they had never seen before. Stan knew what was coming next. Mabel ran to the bunker before, and Dipper refused to leave. The government came and here they were.

Running for their lives.

"Faster! Faster!" You shouted, practically pushing Stan forward to speed him up. Pushing him like this didn't do anything good. Stan miss stepped and fell, causing you to fly forward. You hit the ground with an audible thump. "Ah..." You groaned.

You heard Stan grunt in pain, so you opened your eyes and quickly sat up so you could see what was happening. Stan had gotten his leg stuck in a log, if he tried to move it then he would get wounded. "Don't move. I'll get you out." You said, scrambling over to him.