32

2 years later

$avage

"Dad!" Semaj squealed wobbling in the living room. "What tinka?" I asked she stopped in front of me and knocked the blunt I was rolling up out of my hands.

"I hungry!" She yelled, "girl stop yelling" I mugged her. "You stop yelling"she hit my cheek.

"I ante even yelling" I hit her back softly. She bust out crying, another fucking cry baby bro. "Geonna!" I yelled, "what!" She yelled back. "Get semaj" I yelled.

"What she do?" She came around with Sergio following right behind her. He always following her, "why you crynin?" She asked semaj. She pointed at me, "awh you wanna help me cook" baby asked semaj.

Semaj nodded, "Sergio come here" I said he shook his head. "Your kids just don't like you" baby laughed. "What you mean Shea like me more then you" I scrunched my face all the way up.

Geonna

"Kai go sit with your daddy, Shea come on" I said, Kai walked over to savage. Savage picked him up and packed him on his lap. Grabbing the controller me and semaj went in the kitchen.

"What you wanna eat?" I asked, "noodles" she said, "you always want some noodles bout to start calling you noodles" I laughed. "You want some chicken?" I asked. "with some broccoli" she said. "And macoroni" I asked looking in the pantry. "Yes mommy" she said annoyed.

"Lil girl watch your tone" I mugged her she mugged me back.

"Wassup Talley" I heard savage say, Shea took off running.

"Girl" I rolled my eyes, "wassup chump" I heard him say.

They came in, "Unc lemme take your pictures Shea butter" he said, she started posing. "Ashy ass feet" he laughed.

"SEMAJ BRING YOUR ASS HERE" I heard Montana yell, he walked in the kitchen

"SEMAJ BRING YOUR ASS HERE" I heard Montana yell, he walked in the kitchen. "Why you yelling at my baby?" I asked starting to cook.

"She sent me a picture of her flipping me off" he said they started laughing.

*

*

*

*

"Daddy can I have some?" Shea asked,he sucked his teeth. "You got some on your plate" he said, "mommy do to and she eating your food" she said, he looked at me. I smiled at him sweetly.

She snatched one of his chicken wings. Kai grabbed his last one. Kai he was quiet he didn't talk alot.

"Bruh here" he handed me and Shea his plate, "you knoe I don't eat cooked broccoli" Shea rolled her eyes and neck at him.

"You know I don't eat cooked-girl shut up" he mocked her.

She huffed, "kaiiiii" I dragged he looked at me and smiled. I got up to go to the bathroom and these 2 jumped up to follow me. "She coming back" Talley laughed.

I started walking off, Kai clutched on the back of my leg. With Shea following me on my side.

"Yall look" I pointed making them look I ran in the bathroom closing the door. Locking it, they started banging on the door.

"Mommy!" Shea whined Kai started crying I groaned. I started using the bathroom.

They started banging on the door more. I washed my hands swinging the door open they started laughing and smiling.

"Yall are annoying" I said they started climbing up my body.

"Go be with y'all daddy" I tried to go in my room, Shea took off running but Kai followed me.

"Let's take a nap doodoo" I said. "You lucky you cute" I said he crawled on my chest. He tried to dig his finger in my eyes. "Pretty" he mumbled. "Awh pooda" I kissed his cheeks. He started slobbing on me, "ew nasty" I scrunched my face.

He laid his head down, "love you Kai" I yawned.

Comment and vote

This story coming to an end what do y'all wanna see more of ?