29

Geonna

"Miami is so pretty" I gushed looking around

"Miami is so pretty" I gushed looking around. I left early this morning not telling nobody but Kay on my where abouts.

I left a note so I wouldn't leave everybody clueless. I just wanted to have a peaceful pregnancy.

I wanted to figure shit out, I wanted to be free and left alone. People probably would say I ran away from my problems.

But in my eyes I was just doing what was best for my child..

Nobody planned this, nobody but it was reality.

It's funny how shit turns out, I never wanted any of this to go down hill. But things just don't work as planned gotta except it and keep on going with your life.

Savage

Dear doodoohead treshawn,

I left, I went some where far. I went to have our baby peacefully sorry to tell you this way things just didn't turn out right. don't try to call, I changed my number. I'll be back soon as our baby is born I promise I just need time for myself and on top of that, you have another baby momma to look after. I love you

-tinka

I sighed and stared off, "sooo what the fuck she say?" Talley asked I handed him the note not looking up.

"Nigga you got my baby sister pregnant!" He snapped sending a blow to my jaw.

Sad to say I deserved it. I felt bad, felt a Shamed of my self for what I did to geonna.

I ruined her and she was supposed to be my only one. I ruined shit, just to fuck with a bitch that wasn't even worth it.

I got caught up on hazel ass apperiantly she wasn't really pregnant in the first place. She just called to say that once she got word of me and geonna being back together.

I can't even tell tink that cause their is no way to reach her.

I sighed holding my bloody nose. My jaw clenched while I cleaned it.

"Fuck mane" I snapped

"Kay where she go?" I was on the verge of crying.

"I can't tell you" she shook her head, "plus why you worried you got a whole nother baby momma" kay rolled her eyes.

I cleared my throat, "hazel not even pregnant just please tell me where she is" I said

"Hazel not pregnant?" She completely ignored me making me suck my teeth.

"No she was just saying bullshit" I huffed.

"Damn" she shook her head walking out the room ignoring me as I tried to talk to her.

"You fucked up" fatigue said

"I know" I sighed grabbing my phone walking out the room and going down the stairs. Walking out the front door I got in my car, and made my way home.

"Treshawn that lil doggie bitch then called the house phone and my phone all day" she said making me suck my teeth.

"Mom's I fucked up" I said leaning against the counter.

"What happened savage?" She asked

"Geonna pregnant and she left to don't nobody where, cause hazel had said she was pregnant just to say some shit" I said she quickly smacked the shit outta me.

I rubbed my face and low-key mugged her. "I know" I said.

"How can you break my baby heart like that" she looked at me disgusted.

Damn near love her more then me

"Just give her time, ill find a way to get in touch with her cause your not missing the birth of your child. So I'll figure it out, I'm disappointed in you tre, thought I raised you to be a good strong man. And know how to treat a women. But you out here thinking with the wrong head. Fucking people lives up get yourself together quick" she said walking away.

Comment and vote