11

Geonna

"You think that shit is cool" savage wrapped his hand around my neck pushing me against the wall. I smiled, everybody was at my house we had just got outta school.

"This bitch gone be smiling like that though" Kay laughed hitting fatigue making him mug her.

"What she do?" Montana asked, " I got everything on video" Jay said they all went to his phone. Savage let go walking in the kitchen with his mad ass.

"Savage you was talking to that girl can't be mad" my nigga money said

"Y'all seen her face though" Montana was getting weak.

"Okay whatever, treshawn call the bitch if you want to I'ma knock yo head of your motherfuckin shoulders" I mugged him while he came out the kitchen with his mad ass.

He just gave me an evil eye. "Y'all both petty as hell" real shook his head.

"Gone tell that bitch yo name savage like your name is tink property. Then gone give her our number I should chop you in your throat" I said

"Whatchu want him to be mean to her?" Kay laughed

"Yeah the fuck it ain't no friendly niggas round her, next time tell the bitch to get out your face and I won't end up with another nigga calling my phone" I looked at my phone seeing ant calling.

"She just hoed you!" Dond shouted laughing as I went upstairs

I went in talley room, smiling "hey sickling" I smiled at him he coughed flipping me off.

"missed me?" I asked going to get in his bed and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Yo hands cold" he said

"Yo body hot" I said

"Uhhh" he groaned, "you sound nasty no studio for you" I laughed he mugged me.

"How was your first day ?" He asked

"Good" I shrugged.

"Who'd you hoe?" He asked hearing dond yell

"Savage long ass" I rolled my eyes.

"You wanna watch a movie with me?" He asked

"Yeah let me go take my school clothes off"I said

"Okay Im bout to go get the snacks"he started going to the stairs. I went to my room, putting on a big white t-shirt And some boxers. I went back in talley room seeing all these motherfuckers in here spreaded out through the room. Snacks laid out on the table.

I sat on savage lap and he pushed me off trying to play me cock. I nodded and went and laid between my brother legs.

"I love you talley" I said

"I Love you to ge" he said putting on the menace II society.

"Come here baby" savage said

"Nah I'm cool" I said focusing on the movie.

"I love this movie bra, odog crazy ass is bae" Kay said

"Nah kane that's my baby right there I love his lips g" I said

"Both of y'all shut the fuck up" money said

"Nigga you shut yo ugly ass up" I said

He shut up and we just watched the movie.
.
.

I woke up and we were all still sleep in talley room I was laying on talley he was sleep with his mouth open. Montana was sleep on the side of us Jay was laying at the bottom of the bed.

Real was on the floor, money, Kay, savage, fatigue wasn't in here. I checked the time it was 2:04 am

I left out going downstairs to get some water. Money was sleep on one couch. Kay was laying on top of fatigue with his arms wrapped tightly around him. I went in the kitchen grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge turning the light off.

I went back upstairs and into my room seeing savage sleep in my bed. I took my shorts off drinking some water then set it on my nightstand closing my door. I locked it turned my light off. I went and got in my bed scooting close to him. His snoring stopped, "why you on me tink?" He asked his voice was all sexy.

"I missed you" I pouted against his chest he chuckled and moved close to where there was no more space between us.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled

"I'm sorry to but try me if you want to" I mugged him in the dark he sucked his teeth.

"Okay" he kissed me

💝💝