9

Baby

Baby

My eyes fluttered open, and my head almost instantly started pounding.

I looked up and seen I was in Talley bed wrapped up in his arms. Making me scrunch my face in confusion.

I started playing with his little amount of facial hair.

"What tink" he mumbled I laughed, when I was little I used to get scared and sneak in Talley room and get in his bed and play with his face till I fell asleep.

"Why I'm in your bed?" I asked pulling at his bottom lip, "you had a Lil melt down mamma's" he said

"Whatchu mean?" I scooted closer to his chest.

"You was off the shits and start crying bout Tay" he said

"So everybody know?" I asked after a moment.

He nodded, "savage know?" I asked making him open his eyes.

"Let me find out you like his long ass" he said

"I do" I pouted

"You know why he was ignoring me?" I asked

"Cause we heard you tell Kay Montana was sexy and you would ride his face" he laughed making me open my mouth to an "O" shape.

"How y'all know and we was in the car?" I asked

"You pocket dialed money" he was getting weak.

"Ain't never that funny" I said kneeing him.

"Awh look at my children" jaylyn said in the doorway.

"We got one ugly ass daddy" Talley said

"Word but your body sexy, like you got Gucci outta jail body with the tattoos and I like chocolate" I said jaylyn was cute frl and his body was nice none of them was ugly frl

He start smiling walking away, "your friends need help" I said.

"What we doing today?" I asked

"Gotta go get you enrolled, then me and all the guys besides a few hitting the studio" he said I nodded.

"I think I'm going to just stay in the house today I feel a Lil bit under the weather" I said

"Okay I'm bout to get up and get ready" he said

"I'm going back to sleep" I said

.

.

I finally woke back up, it was quiet and the sun was going down. I seen savage at the foot of the bed playing the game. I grabbed my phone checking the time. Which read 5:30 pm.. the house was quiet so I didn't know who all was here.

I didn't even say nothing to savage cause he probably still ignoring me. I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Put on some lip gloss I put my hair in a curly messy but on the top of my head. Sliding my feet into my cookie monster house shoes I went downstairs.

Nobody was down here so I guess me and savage was the only ones who was here.

I went to the group chat leaning on the counter.

Crybaby💕😴 where everybody at?

Kay💜💎 I'm at the grocery store with my moms

Uglyass jay😣 studio with the guys bout to leave

Crybaby💕😴 tell Talley to get me some cfl he know what it mean.

Uglyass jay😣 K. Daughter 😁

I put my phone down, I climbed on top of the counter do to I was to short. I went in the cabinet grabbing some Advil. I popped 2 in my mouth swallowing quickly. I sat on the counter scrolling down instagram.

Savage came down the stairs and came and stood between my legs. "Why you ignoring me?" He asked

"What you've been ignoring me?" I asked amused putting my phone on the counter.

"I'm sorry" he said placing his hands on my waist.

"I'm sorry to Talley told me" I laughed a Lil.

"Why you ain't tell me you had a son?" He asked

"Didn't come up.." I dragged

"What ever" he laughed. I looked at his lips.. I mean they kinda sorta did look real kissable.

He was talking but I wasn't listening and before I knew it he just grabbed me and kissed me. I grabbed the side of his face deepening it. I accidentally let a moan slip out in his mouth and pulled away from embarrassment. Looking away from him, he laughed a Lil bit then pulled me back in. We was full blown making out.

We heard the front door shut and money loud ass.

We pulled away he had lip gloss and sparkles all on his lips making me laugh a Lil.

I got off the counter, and walked in the living room. Quickly walked pass them gotta change my panties.

"Savage why yo ass got sparkles on yo lips" fatigue would be the one to blow us up.

His ugly black ass..

💕💜💕