22

How y'all not going to be voting on my shit when I gave ya'll 5 updates in a day thats that😣😣 un loyal shit not all of y'all though.

Geonna

"Tinka where you going?" Talley asked, "me and Kay going out" I plastered a smile.

"You good?" Tana asked me my smile dropped

I wiped under my eyes and walked out.

"Let's go feel better" kay rubbed my back.

.
.
.

"Geonna don't you think you should slow down" Kay eyed tink watching her swallow liquor like it was water. She was already high as fuck but all that liquor she was taking to the head Kay didn't want her baby to feel like crap in the morning. Not knowing geonna was already going to feel like crap her heart was broken she just wanted to drink the pain away cause it was unbearable.

 Not knowing geonna was already going to feel like crap her heart was broken she just wanted to drink the pain away cause it was unbearable

"I think it's time to go" she said

"Kayyyy" tink whined as she put me into the car. "Bra my heart hurt" tinkcried.

"I know tinka" she pulled out heading home, Kaylyn felt so sorry for her friend. That shit had to hurt just being their when it happened made Kay wanna cry to. She felt as if she got her heart broken to. She was just trying to make geonna feel better.

"Why would he do that to me" geonna sobbed, that was the main question she had running around her mind. She thought their relationship was way stronger then this..everybody did. They wasn't far from the house so they got there kinda quick.

Once the pulled up everybody was here we'll except for savage he was to ashamed to show his face as he should be.

Kay helped geonna in the house, "hey guys" kay smiled innocently.

"Why you always get my sister weak body ass fucked up" Talley questioned.

"It's okay Talley she just be trying to make me feel better" geonna slurred pointing at Montana thinking she was talking to Talley.

"What's wrong with you now? You always got something wrong" real said

"You want me to tell you what's wrong" geonna was talking to the air.

"Stupid niggas... Niggas that I give my all to like what the fuck I let my guard down just for somebody to stomp on it" she cried.

"See we ain't go to the gym we went to pop up on y'all dirty ass friend" Kay scratched her head.

"On my son -

"Shut up geonna" Talley told her before she stamped something she didn't mean.

"I can damn near stamp it thoooooo thaattt allll of you all or shadddy as fuck! Likkkke I thought we was cool and y'all was kicking it with da bitch? Niggas ain't really real besides Kay and tata. I should've known though everybody always switching up on geonna shit even my own momma switched up" geonna drunken laughed she had all the boys feeling guilty.

Talley sighed, he hated how his sister was always hurting. If he could he would take all her pain away.

"Whooooh I should make his daddy eat my pussy and fuck his brother" geonna thought they looked at her like she was crazy besides Kay.

"I think you should" Kay nodded Talley sucked his teeth looking at Kay.

"Like my pussy is amazing how he gone play me with that lil ugly doggy bitch- oh yeah Kay whooped her ass" geonna bust out in a fit of giggles.

"Time for bed" Talley said.

"Aye nah I just want a nigga like Montana I cut off all my bitches only thing on my mind is you and when ever I'm hitting it --

Geonna slurred singing, "girl come on" Kay laughed

"He a hoe to So why he lying in that song?" Geonna stopped to think.

"He can eat this coonana though" geonna smirked, Montana laugh. Talley and Kay scrunched their faces up. While the rest were in fits of laughter.

"Definitely time for yo ass to go to sleep" tally picked her up.

He laid her down in her bed, "night baby I know yo head gone be fucked up when you wake up" he said kissing her forehead.

As soon as Talley left out geonna bust out in tears. She was going threw a true heart ache.

Comment and VOTE