8

Niggas sleeping they ain't got no Dreams- Queen key

Baby

"Savage you gone keep ignoring me" I whined following him around the house.

He ain't have no shirt on making me wanna jump on him.

"Treshawn" I whined

"Mars Montana"

"Savage"

"Treshawn"

"Savage"

He walked around me and I wrapped my arms around his waist. He had the grey Nike draw string shorts on god had blessed him well.

"Can you stop ignoring me and tell me what I did" I pouted he kept walking while I was hanging on him.

The rest of them found this Shit so funny. "Fuck y'all I'm going outside" I got off of savage pushing him away from me.

I went upstairs were Kay was up here on her phone. "Let's go outside" I said sliding on my olive green cargo  pants.

I went in Talley room, "put a shirt on"  real said going to the bathroom. Talley don't be caring bout me walking around with clothes on cause this all he grew up to. Me and my momma used to walk around like that all the time.

"What?" He asked he was laying on the bed. Montana was sitting on the end of his bed they both was playing the game.

"Can I go outside" I asked

"No" he said

"Well it do not matter" I said like Lil uzi.

"I'm playing" he said

"I was gone still go if you wasn't" I shrugged.

"Can you go get me a water" Montana said

"I gotchu" I said

"Me to" Talley said.

"Why you don't got no shirt on" savage asked

I ignored him walking in the kitchen going in the fridge grabbing 2 bottles of water.

I ran upstairs handing them thru waters. I went back in my room closing my door, "how it feel outside?" I asked thinking bout wearing some shorts.

"Hot as a bitch" she said she had on some denim shorts that made her booty look fat a white fitted crop tank top and her white forces.

I took my pants off, I went in my closet and grabbed some pink Robbin thigh length shorts with slits cut into them. Then I put

"You wanna go to the mall instead?" She asked I nodded.

I put on a white halter top that stopped a little under my boob's. It was laced in the back, I put my hair in a high bun my baby hairs was on point.

I put on my necklace that read cry baby. Then I added a few rings, "tryna get our nails done?" I asked looking at my nails.

"Girl yes" she nodded. I put on my all white huaraches.

Putting some lip gloss on, I sat on my bed and counted my money I had 150.

I closed up my LV clutch, "come on" I said.

"I gotta ask Montana for some money" she said we went in Talley room.

"Can I have some money Tana we going to the mall" she said

I grabbed Talley car keys, "you got some money baby" Talley asked I nodded.

"Here" he went in his pocket handing me 450 I ain't say no. I put it in my clutch, "will be back later" I said we walked downstairs.

"Where y'all going?" Fatigue asked

"The mall" I said

"Be safe" real said. I ran back upstairs right quick grabbing my backwoods.

I went downstairs, "you can roll up" I told her on our way out the door. Passing her the backwoods..

Kay

So after the mall we had went out to eat. Then we went to homie shay house.

Why baby high as fuck drunk as fuck and off some xans

"Time to go home" I helped her get up. I was just tipsy a little.

When we got home safely thank god it looked like everybody was pretty much here.

"She is off the shits forreal" fatigue took one look at her.

"Talley" she started crying.

"What" he laughed, "I thought y'all was going to the mall" Montana asked amused.

"Where Tay at?" She asked

"Come here?" He sighed grabbing her.

"He dead Geonna just shh" Talley said look like he was damn near bout to cry.

"Who tay?" I asked

"It's my fault I should've been a better mother" she start crying hysterically.

"It's not yo fault mommas come on" he tried to take her upstairs.

"Ma mad at me?" She looked at him.

This Shit was just shocking and sad.

Shorty done had a son.

When he took her upstairs and came back down he sighed. "She has a son?" I asked shocked.

"I thought she was a virgin cause member y'all momma called asking and Shit" fatigue said

"She do that Shit to throw it in her face since she got pregnant at a young age" he said

"But she had a son and he got killed in a drive by" he explained.

"Then her ugly ass baby daddy beat the Shit outta her telling it was her fault now that nigga missing" he said we all knew what he meant when he said he went missing.

I went in they guest room and laid down. What a night

💙💙💙