Chapter 9

Tori p.o.v
I thought Dylan was going to kiss me but he never did. Maybe he doesn't actually like me. I started walking back to the car."Tori, what's wrong?" Dylan said. "Yeah. I guess. Are you asking as my date or as my brother's friend?" I said as I got into the car and slammed the door. Then he ran to the other side and got in and started the car. "What are you talking about?" He said as he looked at me. "I mean do you actually like me as you know more than friends. Or are you just doing this as some sort of joke to amuse yourself. Because I don't think that my emotions and my life is a joke. So-" I said but got cut off by Dylan KISSING ME! He pulled away after a brief second and started driving. I was freaking out on the inside but kept it cool. Once we got to my house we said bye and he left. I ran into the house and straight to Tanner's room. "OMG DYLAN KISSED ME TANNER!" I yelled and Tanner looked up from his phone. He looked really sad. "Oh my god Tanner what's wrong?" I asked as I ran over to him. "Paris broke up with me and I thought she might have been the one." He said as he started to sob."What why would she just break up with you?" I said. "She likes someone else. She likes.. She likes Dylan." Tanner said and tears started to brim my eyes and then we both sat there crying. After awhile we were all still crying and we decided to watch Forrest Gump. It is my favorite movie so we put it in and watched it until we both fell asleep.

A/N HEY GUYS SO I KNOW THAT TANNER AND PARIS ARE STILL DATING BUT I MADE THEM BREAK UP IN THIS STORY FOR ANOTHER STORY I MIGHT START WRITING. LOVE YOU GUYS. PEACE.