Chapter 13

Tori p.o.v
I had a text from Dylan... I opened and...
17th Steven🤗💞: Hey beautiful... Tanner and Daya said you were at Quentin's... Well I need to talk to you so when ever Tanner and I hangout I'm going to talk to you okay? Well enjoy Quentin's. I hope you know that he doesn't actually like you. He is just using you. And whatever he tells you about Paris and I isn't true. She messaged and I just ignored her. Okay please listen to me.

I just shut off my phone and Quentin asked me what was wrong. I jumped because I didn't know he was awake. "Wanna go to IHOP?" He asked. "Yeah let me change." I said. "Okay." Then he got up. I had a pair of black leggings and grabbed one of Quentin's hoodies. Then we left. Once we got there I noticed a car. It looked familiar.... "OH MY GOD." I said. Then Quentin looked at me."What Tori what's wrong?" Quentin asked. "Huh. Oh nothing I'm just really hungry." I lied. Dylan is here... As we walked in and got seated. It was perfect because I could see Dylan and who he was with.... Oh my god. He was with...... "Paris." I mumbled. Quentin turned to face them. They had their hands intertwined. Dylan looked over and seen me. Tears were brimming my eyes. He looked at me then Paris looked over at me. The waitress came back and we ordered. We ate and Dylan kept looking at me then finally they got up. I was hoping they were leaving but they weren't. They came over and Dylan sat next to me and Paris sat next to Quentin. "What do you want you whores." Quentin said. "Well I want you and Dylan wants her for some dumb reason." Paris said. I rolled my eyes. "Quentin are you ready to leave?" I asked and got up after pushing Dylan away. "Yeah let's go." He said then we left. "Hey. Tori listen I know you still might need time to choose. Or whatever but will you...." I cut him off. "Quentin I don't need time to choose I know who I want." I said. "I choose........

A/N OHHHHHH CLIFFHANGER. WHO DO YOU THINK SHE CHOSE. DYLAN. QUENTIN. OR DID SHE CHOOSE NO ONE. SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING. ANYWAYS ILY. PEACE