Chapter 22

Tori p.o.v
So it got really heated during Dylan and I's make out session. But then there was a knock on the door. Thank God. It was Daya. She wanted to go to the mall. I agreed and we took my car. Once we got there we went to PINK. I got bras and underwear. Data got the same thing. Then we got two matching sweaters and pants. Then we went to Spencer's. I love Spencer's. I got some batman and Harley Quinn stuff. Daya got some Ninja turtles stuff. Then we got Starbucks and left. It was really fun and Daya decided to spend the night at my house. We decided to camp in the new backyard because it is a big backyard. Around 1:30 in the morning we had a fire going. Then Tanner and Dylan walked up to us. They scares us. We told ghost stories. Taylor also had a friend over. None of us knew who it was. But then Taylor and Quentin walked out and Taylor's friend was behind her. I smiled at Taylor and she smiled back. Once they sat down I looked at her friend.... Omg. I couldn't believe it Taylor's friend was....

Ohhhhhhhhh cliffhangers. Sorry I have been writing shorter stories. I love you guys though. And I will hopefully update today again or tomorrow twice. Idk but I can't believe I'm at like 4.92k reads. That makes me sooooo happy.❤ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖❤❤❤💖💖💖💖💖💖😂💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💞💕💞💕💞💞💕💞💞💕💞💞💞💞💞💕💕💕💕💕💕❄❄❄❄❄❄🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖❤❤❤❤❤💖❤💖❤❤💖❤💖❤💕💕💞💕💞💞❄🎆💥🎆💥💥💥🎆🎆💥💥❄❄❄💖💖💖💖💖💖💖❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤