Chapter 10

Tori p.o.v
Daya is coming over and we are all going to comfort Tanner. We as in Dylan, Quentin, Daya, and I. I know Daya has a crush on Tanner so hopefully she can really help. But at six Quentin and I have our date. As everyone started showing up we all went down to Tanner's room. Quentin brought balloons. Daya brought food. And Dylan didn't bring anything. I mean it was bad enough that Paris liked him and that's why she dumped Tanner. "Hey Tori does Dylan know why Paris and Tanner broke up?" Daya asked me. She is my best friend of course I told her everything. "No. I will probably tell him soon." I said. "Okay." She said as she walked up and hugged Tanner.

Daya p.o.v
I walked over and hugged Tanner. "How do you feel?" I asked. "Better now that you're here." Tanner whispered into my ear. It sent chills down my back and I could tell I started blushing. "Awe. Tanner, here I brought you chocolate." I said as I handed him the box. "Thanks Daya." He said half smiling.

Tanner p.o.v
Daya handed me the box of chocolate and I opened it. It had all of my favorite chocolates in it. "O my god Daya thank you so much." I said as I jumped up and hugged her. "You're welcome." She said as she hugged back. I seen Dylan looking at us until Quentin said "Hey I got to go grab something out of my JeeP." Then he left. "Hey tori can I talk to you?" Dylan said and Tori nodded and they walked out of the room. Daya looked at me and said "Tanner I have to tell you something but it can't ruin our friendship okay?" "Sure what is it?" I asked. "Well I...."
To be continued.

A/N HEY GUYS SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I HAVE JUST BEEN REALLY BUSY TODAY.ANYWAYS . PEACE