Chapter 2

Becca looked up as the door closed quietly. It was two in the morning and she and Rocky were still waiting up for Rosalynn. Rocky saw Rosalynn walk in. "Where have you been, young lady?"

"Out." Rosalynn giggled. After the club and the beach she and Micheal went to a couple other clubs. Then they had some pot at the park with a couple of their friends.

"You're drunk." Rocky stated. "You're not seeing Micheal again until you turn eighteen."

"You can't stop me." Rosalynn said, "Soulmates aren't allowed to be kept apart by law."

"Dang I forgot that law was made." Rocky muttered, then said, "Well I'm still taking away your permit and phone. Micheal's too, but Uncle Ell is the one taking them." He held out is hand. "Phone. Now."

"I lost it." Rosalynn lied. She'd hidden it outside before coming in the house.

"You lost your phone?" Rocky asked. He turned to Becca. "Is she being honest or lying?"

Becca frowned. "It's too hard to tell anymore with her."

"Fine. At least I know Micheal's not able to talk to her because he doesn't have his phone now." Rocky said. He turned back to Rosalynn. "Go to your room." Rosalynn rolled her eyes, and headed toward the stairs. Rocky sighed, and sat back down on the couch. "What are we gonna do with her?"

"I don't know." Becca said, "She was so sweet when she was little. I don't know what happened."

"Me neither." Rocky said. "Let's go to bed. Get our minds off this." Becca yawned and nodded. Rocky picked her up and carried her to their room. He laid her down on the bed and laid down next to her. "Goodnight, Bec."

"Night, baby." Becca said, before falling asleep.

RLRLRLRLRLRL

"Ryls." Cecelia shook Rylie awake early in the morning.

"Hm?" Rylie asked sleepily.

"Had a nightmare." Cecelia said.

"Oh, Cece." Rylie said, hugging her.

"Can we go outside? It's too dark here." Cecelia said.

"Sure." Rylie said, getting up. Cecelia got up as well, and put her hand in Rylie's. Rylie squeezed her hand, and they went out.

"So much brighter out here, I feel better." Cecelia smiled. Rylie smiled and gave her hand another squeeze. "Can we go somewhere?"

"Where do you want to go?" Rylie asked.

"I don't know." Cece shrugged.

Rylie laughed, "Well, that's useful." Cece giggled. Rylie smiled and kissed her cheek. Cece kissed hers back. "You want to go to the beach?"

"Yes!" Cece said.

Rylie laughed. "Alright, let's go."

"Okay." Cece said, giggling. Rylie got in the car and waited for Cece to get in. Cece got in, giggling.

"Cece did you eat a lot of sugar before bed again?"

"No..." Cecelia giggled. "Just a tiny bit."

"Cece you know what sugar does to you! No wonder you had a nightmare!" Rylie said. Cecelia giggled again. Rylie sighed, "Let's go Miss Crazy."

"Okay!" Cecelia giggled. "Can we get ice cream later, Ryls? Please?"

"That's just more sugar!" Rylie said, laughing.

"Please?" Cecelia asked, giving her the puppy dog eyes.

"We'll see." Rylie sighed. Cece pouted. Rylie laughed. "Your so cute."