Chapter 1

10 years later...

"Rocky did you give Rosalynn permission to use the car?"

"No, she doesn't have a license yet. Why?" Rocky asked.

"Because she just drove off in the car." Becca said. "With only her permit."

"What?!" Rocky asked. "She's not allowed to do that! Where's she even going?"

"Your really asking that?"

Rocky sighed. "She's going to Ell's to see Michael, isn't she?"

"Bingo." Becca said.

"She's grounded for the rest of her life if they're doing something inappropriate." Rocky said. "I'm going over there." He headed to the door. Becca sighed as she watched her husband leave.

***

Rocky reached Ell's house and just walked inside. "Rosalynn!" He called, knowing she could hear him using her hearing aids. Rosalynn chose to ignore her dad, and just keep kissing Micheal. The door to his room was locked after all so Rocky couldn't do anything. "Rosalynn get out here now young lady!" Rocky yelled, banging on Michael's door.

"Just ignore him." Rosalynn mumbled against Micheal's lips.

"I will." Michael mumbled back.

"Rosalynn Amaya Lynch open this door right now or I'm taking away your computer and permit!" Rocky yelled. Rosalynn continued to ignore him. She would still have her phone and Micheal had his lisence already. Rocky groaned and just stood there. Rosalynn would get out eventually.

"Rock, what are you doing in front of Michael's door?" Ell asked, confused.

"My daughter is in there doing whatever with him." Rocky answered bluntly.

Ell sighed and banged the door. "Michael open this door now!"

"Mmm, sneak to the park?" Rosalynn asked, gesturing to the window.

"My dad's gonna kill me." Michael whispered. "Yours too."

"Who cares." Rosalynn whispered back, kissing him again. "Wild Hearts right?" Michael smiled and kissed her back. Rosalynn smiled into the kiss.

Michael pulled back a bit. "Now we'll sneak out?"

"Mhm." Rosalynn said, opening the window. Michael smiled at her, and jumped out of the window. He helped her jump out as well and held her hand. "Let's go." Rosalynn said, running to his car. Michael ran with her, and he opened the door for her to get in. Then he got in the driver's seat and started driving. Rosalynn laughed, as they drove away. "Dad got in to your room." she waved to Rocky who could be seen from Micheal's open bedroom window. Rocky folded his arms and shook his head at them.

"Yeah...my dad and your dad are gonna kill me..." Michael turned to look at Rocky. "Bye dad!" He laughed, since he hadn't called Rocky 'dad' since he was about thirteen.

Rosalynn laughed. "Well technically he's your dad too. Our family is so weird."

"I know, right? I just won't call him dad cause that'll be confusing." Michael said.

"Yeah. It's much better for you to just call him Uncle Rocky.

"Yeah." Michael said. "So where are we going again?"

"Mmm I don't know. Somewhere they won't think to look." Michael smiled, and drove to a club one of his friends' parents owned. "Micheal!" Rosalynn squealed. She'd been begging him to bring her here for weeks.

"Happy now aren't ya?" Michael asked, pulling into the parking lot. "We don't even need fake IDs."

"Best soulmate ever!" Rosalynn squealed.