Chapter 18

Shayla's pov

   It has been a week since my birthday and I'm leaving in two days which is going to suck. I don't want to leave this place but Sean said I could visit anytime and come back next summer too. I am currently at the front desk just playing on my phone while Kaylee and Noah are playing around. They are such a cute couple. I just realized that I'm dating Ethan but we never really spend time together. We probably will when we go back home since we see each other everyday when we are back home.
" Shayla " someone said bring me out of my thoughts. I see Sean standing in front of me along with everyone else in the lobby.
" Huh, what's happening " I ask completely unaware of what's happening.
" Well there has been some change of plans and instead of leaving in two days, your leaving today " said Sean looking down at the floor.
" Why?"
" I don't know, father just said to have everything packed and for you ready to go my 12 " he said still looking at the floor.
I sigh and run up to my room to pack everything up which didn't take long since I already had almost everything packed. It was 11:45 so I grabbed my bags and went downstairs to day goodbye.
" Well I'll see Sean and Ethan later but I don't know when I'm going to see the rest of you again so I guess this is goodbye for now. "
" Exactly, for now " said Skye trying to cheer me up.
" Besides, we can come visit you or Sean can bring you along on the weekends " said Kaylee standing beside me.
Next thing I know, we were all in a group hug .
" Okay everyone put your right foot out and make a circle " I say opening my camera on my phone. They did as I told them and I took a picture and put friends in the middle. ( A/n picture up top ). Just as I put my phone away, my father walked in.
" Time to go " he said giving me a small smile. He grabs my bags and puts them into the car with me behind him. I turn and wave bye to everyone and see them wave back before I get into the car. My phone goes off and I see it was a text from Sean. I open it and it is a picture of everyone and it said we already miss you. I text back miss you all too and put my phone away. I just look out the window and just look at the view while drving home.