Chapter 16

Shayla's pov

  Well, it is February 4 right now and guess what. It's my birthday, let's see how this day turns out.
" Wake up " I hear someone yell, probably Sean since he always does that to wake up. I open my eyes and see everyone standing there smiling like idiots.
" What's going on " I ask and they all look at eachother.
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY " they yelled.
" Thank you now all you go so I can get ready. They all left the room and I got changed. I looked over at my desk and saw a little silver box with a gold bow on top. I walked over and picked it up. There was a small card next to it.

Shayla,
    Here's something small for now but we have a bigger surprise later. Hope you like it.
                                        - Sean

I open the box and see a silver necklace. It was a circle with little diamonds in it. In the middle was a small silver S.

I put the box down and put the necklace on

I put the box down and put the necklace on. I walk downstairs and no one is there. There was another note on the desk.

    Shayla,
            We went to get your surprise ready but Ethan will be spending the day with you until we are ready so have fun but not too much fun.
                                           - Sean
Seriously, I'm 14, what does he think is going to happen.
" You ready " asked Ethan who just appeared behind me.
" Yeah, let's go " I say and we started to walk to where ever he was taking me.

( A/n I know I haven't updated in a while but I have been busy and stressed but here the new chapter sorry it short. And Happy birthday Shayla💜 luv u