Road trip Dreams

I felt bad for not updating
This is unedited so you can fix the errors I made.
Tyler was sitting in the passenger seat in Josh's car. The drive back to Ohio would be a few hours so Tyler decided to take nap. So just after he told josh he was very tired he tried to sleep. Soon after drifting peacefully to sleep

🖤🖤🖤

Tyler moaned as josh sucked hard on the skin of his neck

"You like that baby boy?" Josh said with a smirk on his face before returning to leaving his mark on Tyler.

"Oh fuck yes daddy" Tyler breathed. Tyler's hand traveled down Josh's bare chest till his soft finger tips reached Josh's belt line. Slipping his fingers into the hemline of Josh's pants Tyler tugged him down creating desperately needed friction.

Both Tyler and josh were breathing heavily and moaning.

"Daddy...?" Tyler breathed out barely forming the word

"Yes kitten?" Joshs said as he licked his way from Tyler's neck to his ear, nibbling on it before moving to Tyler's mouth.

"Fuck me" he said bluntly

Josh immediately hopped in between Tyler's thighs undoing his belt as well as Tyler's. Quickly after taking both of their jeans off with boxers, waiting no time cause, well fuck neither of them could wait and longer.

Josh stared at the fucking gorgeous sight before him taking it all in for a second or two before joining ty back on the bed.

He pushed Tyler onto his side and lifted his leg up.

"Suck" josh demanded as he brought his fingers to Tyler's mouth and Tyler obeyed quickly. Josh pushed his fingers as far as the would go in Tyler's mouth. "Oh yeah just like that you little slut. My little fucking whore"
A/n: I wrote who at first and immediately thought of jish fucking a damn dr sues character and nearly vomited okay bye

As soon as joshes fingers were coated with Tyler's spit he lined his fingers with Tyler's hole before plunging the in with out warning earning an ear piercing scream from Tyler. Josh prepped Tyler diligently before pulling out and spitting on his hand. He rubbed his dick with his spit and immediately slammed into Tyler not even starting slow.

They went at it for 15 minutes in that position.

After those first intense 15 minutes josh shifted getting  a better angle as Tyler was still on his side leg in the air but josh had movies so that he was hovering over Tyler with his leg over his shoulder

Josh thrusters even faster continuously crashing into Tyler's sweet spot

Tyler screamed louder and louder with each thrust.

🖤🖤🖤

"Tyler, tyler, tyler " josh reached over to the passenger seat shaking Tyler as he was terrified but Tyler's shrieks

Tyler came to sweating, heavy breathing and red faced realizing he was in the car.

"Are you okay man?"

Tyler looked over at josh
"Wha what?"

"Are you okay you were screaming?"

"Oh uhhh" Tyler stumbled as he thought about that scandalous dream he just had about his band mate.

Josh raised his eyebrows

"Uh yeah man" Tyler said completely embarrassed "sorry"

"It's okay man you just scared me"

Tyler looked down at his lap feeling a wet sensation and realized he had came in his sleep quickly covering himself.

Josh kept driving, smirking because he knew exactly what Tyler was dreaming about... who wouldn't with moans like that and words like "fuck me daddy" and "oh fuck josh just like that"

Hey y'all I'm back sorta any way here's an update so I hope you liked it.